Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 487 of 487 FirstFirst ... 387437477485486487
Results 7,291 to 7,293 of 7293
    Why is Dalton Pompey still taking a spot on the 40 man roster? I would've much rather protected someone like Bergen over him.

To get back on track with trade ideas, if they are going full rebuild how about:

Stroman
    Pannone
    Alford
    McKinney

to Cincinnati for:

Nick Senzel
    Tony Santillan

Senzel would give us a 3rd member inside the top 11 of milb's top 100 list (6th) and our 3rd hitter with a hit tool graded out at 70 or higher and he should be ready in 2019 just like Vladdy and Bo. Santillan is a right handed potential front line starter with an upper 90's fastball (70 grade) in AA.

I doubt Cinci wants to give up either of those guys, but if they want Stroman that is price I would want them to pay...

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    To get back on track with trade ideas, if they are going full rebuild how about:

Stroman
    Pannone
    Alford
    McKinney

to Cincinnati for:

Nick Senzel
    Tony Santillan

Senzel would give us a 3rd member inside the top 11 of milb's top 100 list (6th) and our 3rd hitter with a hit tool graded out at 70 or higher and he should be ready in 2019 just like Vladdy and Bo. Santillan is a right handed potential front line starter with an upper 90's fastball (70 grade) in AA.

I doubt Cinci wants to give up either of those guys, but if they want Stroman that is price I would want them to pay...
    Bart. Stroman at this moment doesn't have that value, not even close. He needs to rebuild his value first.. we're not giving them anything they'd even consider. Senzel is higher than Bichette on most lists. Would you trade Bichette for that kind of package?