Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 698 of 701 FirstFirst ... 198598648688696697698699700 ... LastLast
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 10506
    Any truth behind it?

He has a team option and is a LHH so that's pretty good if it don't cost much

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Any truth behind it?

He has a team option and is a LHH so that's pretty good if it don't cost much
    Who knows. Shouldn't cost very much and is on a ****** rebuilding team. Defends well enough, hits well enough.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Sounds like the FO is still very active. Radio guys talking about Kyle Seager.
    Interesting. If it doesn't cost us much sure. He had a long stretch of being average and is getting up there in age. Maybe he can at least play a decent 3B since he's so familiar with that position. Adding another position player though will cause issues once Springer and Teo return. Unless the plan is to move Grichuk at the same time - that would make sense.

He's a rental so he's not my first choice. But he'll probably be the one most likely to be traded.
    It all depends on the cost. They could probably get a deal done without giving up too much prospect capital. Our depth is C and 3B/SS. Im not a fan of trading anyone in our top ten but doing something around Riley Adams or de Castro + a flyer would be fair. I would ta gle Zeuch as well, mainly because his stuff would play better in the NL Central

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    It all depends on the cost. They could probably get a deal done without giving up too much prospect capital. Our depth is C and 3B/SS. Im not a fan of trading anyone in our top ten but doing something around Riley Adams or de Castro + a flyer would be fair. I would ta gle Zeuch as well, mainly because his stuff would play better in the NL Central

If he's the best guy, Im afraid he'll cost a top 100. I suppose Ill bite deoending on where we are.

Zeuch doesnt have a ton of value IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Sounds like the FO is still very active. Radio guys talking about Kyle Seager.
    Been saying we should take a flier on him since last season. Trading Roark for him saves SEA money and we throw in some spec (and more cash). Not sure Kyle Seager has much value around the league unless SEA eats money. Would be a win win for both teams.

If he's the best guy, Im afraid he'll cost a top 100. I suppose Ill bite deoending on where we are.

Zeuch doesnt have a ton of value IMO.
    I was being overly optimistic. I may give Hiraldo in a deal for a rental but that's as far as I would go

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic98 View Post
    Been saying we should take a flier on him since last season. Trading Roark for him saves SEA money and we throw in some spec (and more cash). Not sure Kyle Seager has much value around the league unless SEA eats money. Would be a win win for both teams.
    They probably rather eat the salary to get the best prospect than take Roark.

Still thinking a Gurriel or Teoscar trade for pitching makes sense. Grichuk isnít a safe option offensively, but can defend any position in the outfield. As bodies return, spots in the 40 man adjust. A trade of either outfielder turns Palacios or Davis into a bench role. It is early for trades, but using OF depth for pitching makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Still thinking a Gurriel or Teoscar trade for pitching makes sense. Grichuk isnít a safe option offensively, but can defend any position in the outfield. As bodies return, spots in the 40 man adjust. A trade of either outfielder turns Palacios or Davis into a bench role. It is early for trades, but using OF depth for pitching makes sense.
    LGJ or Teo should get us a really good starter.

Here's my list of targets:

Tier 1
    Brandon Woodruff MIL

Tier 2
    Luis Castillo CIN
    German Marquez COL

Tier 3
    Frankie Montas OAK
    Spencer Turnbull DET

Tier 4
    Mitch Keller PIT
    Chad Khul PIT
    Vince Velasquez PHI (FA 2022)
    Elieser Hernandez MIA

another trade target Spencer Turnbull DET.

He comes with 3 years of control. The Tigers need position players and have a surplus of pitching, Mize is currently the 5th starter and Matt Manning is waiting in the wings. They can probably afford to give up Turnbull and it shouldn't cost us that much - Palacios + a good prospect(not martin/groshans) or a package Turnbull+ for LGJ

LGJ is at present tanking his value. We might have held on too long.

He should be a bit better but his value may not be what it was back then. LGJ hadn't played 162 games yet of good production by the end of last year so I was still a little bit sus on his numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by LechWalesa View Post
    I'm not worried. Before 2020 he was always known as a slow starter. His bat will come around.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by LechWalesa View Post
    Seems to be Atkins way of doing things