Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Best current fanbase ??

I was watching the Cleveland vs Toronto game last night and there was more Toronto fans in the stadium at the end of the game than Cavs fans with chants of "we the North" along with flags and posters etc... This was on the Cavs home court..

Also in the playoffs, Toronto had mad support with the fans travelling to Brooklyn with the same chants etc.

Is any other fanbase currently doing this ? That's my claim for my teams fanbase. Who do you think is the best current fanbase in the NBA...

Definitely lakers

Your baby can't do this

Twolves for sure

Lakers

there is no best.it will break down to whatever fanbase the poster belongs to,its too subjective

Bulls fans have been supporting their team the best, are attendance has been best in the league for the last 4 years and will be again this year, been in the top 2 in attendance for the past decade.

DA Bulls. For real though.

I respect Toronto having strong support for their team but they make it a mockery at points. The passion is there, but it feels forced. Hockey fans to guess.

In stadium effect you can't miss the energy from GS, LA Lakers, Portland, Boston.

HM: Dallas because of Cuban.
    Worst: Orlando, Brooklyn, Minnesota, and Cleveland. Orlando has too many senior citizens its dead in there.

sixers

Toronto or OKC

Sacramento, good, bad or worse, always there.

Quote Originally Posted by GritGrind7 View Post
    I respect Toronto having strong support for their team but they make it a mockery at points. The passion is there, but it feels forced. Hockey fans to guess.

In stadium effect you can't miss the energy from GS, LA Lakers, Portland, Boston.

HM: Dallas because of Cuban.
    Worst: Orlando, Brooklyn, Minnesota, and Cleveland. Orlando has too many senior citizens its dead in there.
    Lol. It used to get rowdy when we were actually a good team with Dwight, but yeah the casuals that show up are just older people with money to blow.

Insert favorite team here.

I think we're passionate here, but I think this goes to the Lakers or Knicks. As we see on PSD, their teams might be struggling, but they are still rowdy as ****

Just like in Hockey with the Leafs. No matter how bad they are, we're always selling out and screaming... now some of that might be at our team but nonetheless lol
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

Whichever team you wanted us to say.

Quote Originally Posted by GoferKing_ View Post
    Sacramento, good, bad or worse, always there.
    Ummm no- they are passionate (the ones that show up)- but their attendance isnt the same when the team isnt good. You are aware that its a miracle they werent moved to seattle. Heck, they arent even as loyal as the warriors fans up the road- and half the warriors fans hate the owners for wanting to move them to SF

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast