Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

LeBron James says this is a fragile team.

@ChrisBHaynes: LeBron James says this is a fragile team.

Mentally yeah. People forget that the majority of the team are from last year and have bad habits of losing
    Stay Humble

Talk to me in March. Same crap happend In Miami 4 years ago when they came together. I hate the CAVS but I'm not falling for this. They will still be great.

losers lose, and know how to lose well. as a lifelong raptor fan, i know exactly what its like to see and watch a losing culture. hopefully he can win a bunch of games and show the guys how to handle it. happy to not be on that end of the spectrum anymore, sucks for bron though.

2017 is OURS!
    #WeTheNorth

with a soft leader

Lebron is fragile

I'm not sure he really thought his teammates were going to stink this bad until he got there.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

this guy needs to shut up

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    this guy needs to shut up
    Yup

Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    Talk to me in March. Same crap happend In Miami 4 years ago when they came together. I hate the CAVS but I'm not falling for this. They will still be great.
    Cavs aren't the heat, you can easily look at the lakers as a failed all star experiment just as easily as you can look at Miami

Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
    Cavs aren't the heat, you can easily look at the lakers as a failed all star experiment just as easily as you can look at Miami
    In hindsight it's easy to say Lakers with Howard were a failed experiment and neglect to mention they were decimated by injury and old age. When they were finally all healthy Lakers looked like a dangerous team heading into March thAt year when they started to click nobody wanted to play them then Kobe got hurt. The CAVS are In a way better position then those Lakers.
    Last edited by waveycrockett; 11-23-2014 at 12:58 AM.

I'm not one to just bash one of the greatest players of all time but when he lost the ball against the spurs and basically shrugged it off and said that it didn't bother him, well, that's pretty much all I needed to hear. He's missing that killer gene. The one where you're sick to your stomach and never forgive yourself after turning the ball over to lose the game when you had a chance to win it.

Quote Originally Posted by waveycrockett View Post
    In hindsight it's easy to say Lakers with Howard were a failed experiment and neglect to mention they were decimated by injury and old age. When they were finally all healthy Lakers looked like a dangerous team heading into March thAt year when they started to click nobody wanted to play them then Kobe got hurt. The CAVS are In a way better position then those Lakers.
    yeah neither of those 3 teams are the same or dealing with the same circumstances. Just saying, you can't look at the heat and think the cavs will follow suit just because they share one common thing, lebron.

Cavs may be bad this season. I think it takes 1-2 years for them to gel.

NOBODY on the Cavs except LeBron, Miller and Marion have ever won in the NBA. Their all career losers.

It takes lot of time and adjustment for their loser players especially the star guys like Kyrie and Love to start adjusting to winning.

Quote Originally Posted by FS8:29291165
    Cavs may be bad this season. I think it takes 1-2 years for them to gel.

NOBODY on the Cavs except LeBron, Miller and Marion have ever won in the NBA. Their all career losers.

It takes lot of time and adjustment for their loser players especially the star guys like Kyrie and Love to start adjusting to winning.
    Will lebron even be that great in 2 years?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast