Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kobe retracts comments made about Howard

Bryant also did not pile on after Kevin Durant told Howard repeatedly, "You're a p----y," in their on-court argument Sunday night.

"No, I don't feel that way. And I don't think Kevin does either," Bryant said. "In moments of confrontation during a game, you'll say things.

"I know Dwight. I'm sure Kevin does. We don't really feel that way about him. It's like when you get in an argument with somebody, you'll say things out of frustration and out of anger that you don't really mean."
    Just doing what he's told or legitimate?

has Kobe ever done what he is told?

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Probably. Although he would never admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    No. Prime example:she said no, he did anyways

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    No. Prime example:she said no, he did anyways
    Lol

Then change your number and it's all good

What do you guys expect him to say? "Yeah Dwight is the biggest p-u-s-s-y in the league, even ask KD" Lol When it comes to media theyre never gonna say they mean stuff they said on the court cuz then that would make them look childish and immature

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    What do you guys expect him to say? "Yeah Dwight is the biggest p-u-s-s-y in the league, even ask KD" Lol When it comes to media theyre never gonna say they mean stuff they said on the court cuz then that would make them look childish and immature
    he could have just not commented on it (which is what I would have expected)- it sounds like he worked hard to say the opposite

not sure why durant is saying anything at all though. Hes the one sitting out milking an injury while his team is getting killed every night.

The entire reason he sat out of the usa games was to stay healthy- then he sits out all year.

until hes out there playing and contributing to earn his contract... he shouldnt say anything to anybody

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    not sure why durant is saying anything at all though. Hes the one sitting out milking an injury while his team is getting killed every night.

The entire reason he sat out of the usa games was to stay healthy- then he sits out all year.

until hes out there playing and contributing to earn his contract... he shouldnt say anything to anybody
    WTF. Pass me what your smoking.

Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta View Post
    You know who else resorts to name calling and throwing temper tantrums? Children and immature people. It's two of the qualities that make them childish and immature. Also, I trust peoples actions and words in the heat of the battle over what they tell the media after the fact when they know every word will be dissected. I mean, Kkbe proved a long time ago his true nature and now KD is showing his.

Quote Originally Posted by curtcocaine View Post
    WTF. Pass me what your smoking.
    He has a thing about injuries. Seriously, you don't want to go there. He's constantly scrutinising players for this stuff, like if one guy strains their thigh and comes back after a week that means everyone should be able to. He doesn't understand injuries, has probably never had one and knows nothing about them.

Leave it be. Trust me. It. Is. Not. Worth. It.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    You know who else resorts to name calling and throwing temper tantrums? Children and immature people. It's two of the qualities that make them childish and immature. Also, I trust peoples actions and words in the heat of the battle over what they tell the media after the fact when they know every word will be dissected. I mean, Kkbe proved a long time ago his true nature and now KD is showing his.
    Oh yes because in all sports there is never name calling in the heat of competition ever. True words of wisdoms here.

It's the nature of today's sports. Say something, media blows it up, retract statements later on. Same thing happened to rg3 and jay gruden a few days ago.

Wow. People really like to overthink anything Kobe says. Who gives a ****?

someone needs to look up retract in the dictionary

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast