Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

NBA 2K15 vs NBA Live 15

What do you think of the games? What one is better? I have not bought any game and was wondering if anyone could tell me if you can control the player without the ball on both games.

i decided to skip buying an nba game this year because i want to wait until i get a ps4, but i can tell you without hesitation that 2k15 is better than live. live has a long ways to go to catch up.

Didn't even know there was a Live for 2015... Enough said!

2k15 is better. I gave up on Live a long time ago. I was hesitant to buy this years 2k after last years ginormous piece of **** of a game which was 2k14 but this years is really good.
    I am the hero PSD deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

2k easy

Lol @ Live

Live is a joke, I don't even know anyone who owns it personally. 2K is the obvious choice

This actually will be my last year with the 2k. The servers are an absolute joke. Been lookin at live on youtube and reading reviews. Looking pretty damn goid fir live.

dont know about live 15 but live 14 was the worst video game i have ever played.

Quote Originally Posted by curtcocaine View Post
    This actually will be my last year with the 2k. The servers are an absolute joke. Been lookin at live on youtube and reading reviews. Looking pretty damn goid fir live.
    For us that just play career mode offline, 2K is a dream this year for PS4.. I love it.. I haven't heard anything good about the servers though.. I just use online to download rosters and draft classes.... I have legit draft classes 5 years into the future though and fictional classes all the way till 2024 with Lebron James Jr. in the 2023 class (that's his class based on his age right now). haha

Quote Originally Posted by Howard_Zinn View Post
    For us that just play career mode offline, 2K is a dream this year for PS4.. I love it.. I haven't heard anything good about the servers though.. I just use online to download rosters and draft classes.... I have legit draft classes 5 years into the future though and fictional classes all the way till 2024 with Lebron James Jr. in the 2023 class (that's his class based on his age right now). haha
    You havent played online???? Whats the point go do some blacktop. I have a 7ft tall SF that can do everything! !!! Unfortunately im still on ps3

People still play live?

2k15 is obviously better, but shot fatigue is the worst thing they've ever implemented. The kicker is there are no options to turn it off. After 20-30 shots your player becomes obsolete, not good for 12 minute quarters or MyPlayer. Why do they insist on micromanaging how players play?! I would say this is one of the weaker iterations.

There's a petition online regarding 2ks servers...that says enough about that joke. Great game offline though (sort of).

Live is fun but its arcadey.

2k is a joke to me because they make players WORSE in the game than in real life..and everything's slow, even gathering to shoot. Like give me a break its a game we want some extra flair. Live is like the polar opposite and Varajao could drop 50 with 10/10 on midrange

2k15: 7/10 (8/10 if ignoring online issues)
    Live15: 6/10

For context I'd give 2k11 a 9.5/10 and Live03 era a 9/10.

I do like lives direction though.. While 2k has become complacent and corrupt

2k15 all day.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast