Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2767757677
Results 1,141 to 1,152 of 1152
    really? from a cap standpoint we'd go from a $41mil dead cap hit to a $2.8mil...or keeping him a year while saving $20mil on the cap and $1.4mil dead cap hit next offseason...............assumedly while gaining draft capital

OR, we work out a 3 team deal, Jimmy goes elsewhere, and we draft our guy and save even more
    that's if anything even actually happens
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    really? from a cap standpoint we'd go from a $41mil dead cap hit to a $2.8mil...or keeping him a year while saving $20mil on the cap and $1.4mil dead cap hit next offseason...............assumedly while gaining draft capital

OR, we work out a 3 team deal, Jimmy goes elsewhere, and we draft our guy and save even more
    that's if anything even actually happens
    Cousins had a very good year, he isnt the reason we sucked. I know his cap his is alot, but u cant win with a qb, and he was top 7-8 this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    Cousins had a very good year, he isnt the reason we sucked. I know his cap his is alot, but u cant win with a qb, and he was top 7-8 this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    you're right, he did...and no, he wasn't the reason we didn't win more games
    He's also shown us that his ceiling isn't as high as we'd hoped it would be, especially for what we're paying him

MY idea of trading him is more based on the fact that if we don't, we'll extend him again....and we'll end up being committed to him that much longer

https://twitter.com/3RonJohnson/stat...857160704?s=09

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    https://twitter.com/3RonJohnson/stat...857160704?s=09

Those are some awesome cleats! We really should have drafted Winfield. His tweet was great after they beat the Saints.
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

I hope one thing we can appreciate from from last nights game is how well Kirk has played while under a lot of pressure.

Mahomes was not the same QB all night long. While his WR's did not help him on many occasions he also did not help himself. I felt he created unnecessary pressure at times by moving out of the pocket when he should have stayed in the pocket and stepped up. He kept going backwards.

It goes to show that he is not used to that kind of pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I hope one thing we can appreciate from from last nights game is how well Kirk has played while under a lot of pressure.

Mahomes was not the same QB all night long. While his WR's did not help him on many occasions he also did not help himself. I felt he created unnecessary pressure at times by moving out of the pocket when he should have stayed in the pocket and stepped up. He kept going backwards.

I don't understand why KC never seemed to adjust. If Mahomes is getting smacked around like that why keep running deep routes? Switch it up to short quick passes and let speedsters like Hill and Hardman try to make plays w their legs. Made no sense to me.

You mean like running to his right backwards at a 45 degree angle so his throwing arm is in the worst position possible to do anything with it?

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    You mean like running to his right backwards at a 45 degree angle so his throwing arm is in the worst position possible to do anything with it?
    lol it was so bad but I'll continue die on the mountain that Pat created more of this insane **** than he needed to.
    But, that being said...half of those throws he made were on ****ing target and the god damn receiver failed him.

So you're suggesting Captin Kirk, the folding lawn chair, would have fared better than an athlete like Mahomes with blitz in his face every down? Delusional. I know this much: Neither of those teams would have been playing in that game last night if Kirk Cousins was their starting QB. You like that?
    #HeinickebacktoMinnesota

Quote Originally Posted by pavikingsfan View Post
    So you're suggesting Captin Kirk, the folding lawn chair, would have fared better than an athlete like Mahomes with blitz in his face every down? Delusional. I know this much: Neither of those teams would have been playing in that game last night if Kirk Cousins was their starting QB. You like that?
    No, I did not state that but it's possible he could have played better, sure. Pats pressure rate was 42%, Kirk had 3 games worst than that last year alone. Kirk also plays with a hell of a lot more pressure on a game to game basis then Pat does (the Chiefs have not had a game like that since 2010, yet Vikes had 3 WORST games alone in 2020).

If you watched the game (I watched it 2x) there were several instances where instead of going 15-20 yards backwards he could have slid or stepped up in the pocket. My only point is it clearly showed he was not accustomed to pressure like that where Kirk, unfortunately, has to deal with is on an almost every game basis. But yet he still puts up great numbers.

Heaven forbid Mahomes is criticized.

Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2767757677