Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Long Shot View Post
    Ha, I was wondering if that was you, with the similar names and all. Yeah, I don't get the beef he has with Hunter. He seems to bash him every chance he gets. You would think Hunter killed his mom or something with the way he's acting.
    and its completely unprompted. He just spews it out there. Having support for Patterson is fine and I get it. Dogging on Hunter for seemingly no reason, I do not get at all

Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I need help my Brethrenís. I'm looking to get a new game for my PS4 but stuck between two of them. First let me give you a backdrop of what I look for in games. I mainly play FPS games. Started with loving COD to hating them (until Black Ops 3 comes out anyways....ZOMBIES!!) then went to BF4 and now BF Hardline which is just OK imo. I bought Destiny when it came out and absolutely love that game but as with any game you get tired of it. So that leaves me where I am at...I am hearing nothing but great things about The Witcher. Awesome storyline to hours upon hours of play. But I'm not sure it fits my style of play though. That's why I am leaning towards getting Far Cry, which I've heard too is awesome and then the online FPS is good as well. If anyone has any insight it would be greatly appreciated
    Far Cry 4 was absolutely amazing. Beautiful game with smooth controls and a good story. And riding elephants is really sweet. Also the wide variety of will life in the game is excellent. I'd absolutely recommend it.

I ended up going with Far Cry 4. My wife got me $40 to PSN (which surprised the hell out of me but she thought they were the same as Apple cards lol). PSN had a 50% off deal on the Gold Edition of Far Cry which includes the game and season pass. Normally $89.99 and I got for $45 so I was happy about that. Took roughly 2-3 hours to download last night so I haven't had the chance to play yet.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I ended up going with Far Cry 4. My wife got me $40 to PSN (which surprised the hell out of me but she thought they were the same as Apple cards lol). PSN had a 50% off deal on the Gold Edition of Far Cry which includes the game and season pass. Normally $89.99 and I got for $45 so I was happy about that. Took roughly 2-3 hours to download last night so I haven't had the chance to play yet.
    Let me know how it is. I am in the same boat. Played Destiny ALOT and loved it but went a week without it and couldnt get the groove back. Been pretty much alternating between Madden and Fifa online but it is getting a bit stale.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jorge 69 View Post
    Let me know how it is. I am in the same boat. Played Destiny ALOT and loved it but went a week without it and couldnt get the groove back. Been pretty much alternating between Madden and Fifa online but it is getting a bit stale.
    I'll post an update. hopefully I'll play for a few hours tonight. I haven't touched Destiny in a few months, been playing BF Hardline. But the latest expansion was just released this week for Destiny so I'll probably play that this weekend. I took a sneak peek on Tuesday and they have new gear and weapons that were released.

I got so frustrated as I could not beat the damn Raids, lol. But overall Destiny has been ****ing awesome I would say.

The Off-Topic Thread

Ello mates. It's been a while

Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    Ello mates. It's been a while
    Hello bro! Hope things have been going well
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

Quote Originally Posted by El Jorge 69 View Post
    Buy Far Cry 4. Amazing game.

Far Cry 4 is amazing, the sandbox you can run around in is one of the best I've ever seen.

Also on the topic of PS4 games Bloodborne IMO is the best exclusive currently available, it's hard as ****** though.

LASTLY THE WITCHER 3 IS FREAKING AWESOME GO BUY IMMEDIATELY.

Quote Originally Posted by DIRKDIGGGL3R View Post
    Far Cry 4 is amazing, the sandbox you can run around in is one of the best I've ever seen.

Also on the topic of PS4 games Bloodborne IMO is the best exclusive currently available, it's hard as ****** though.

LASTLY THE WITCHER 3 IS FREAKING AWESOME GO BUY IMMEDIATELY.
    lol that is what my debate was about but I' sticking to my guns that I think Far Cry suites the style of game I prefer to play. Down the road I will probably look at getting it though.

I played Far Cry last night for about 2 hours and loved it. The graphics are amazing and so far the story line is good. Looking forward to getting signed up for the Uplink account so I can play multi-player and co-op as well.

Just Cause 3 looks like it's going to be fantastic as well

I just bought the witcher last night. will be playing today. i have bloodborne too and have beat like 3 bosses i think haven't played it, been dealing with a lot of **** lately. just moved, etc. ill eventually get back to it. add me on PSN if you guys want; CalebZachary8411

Never been to Vikings headquarters, so I went today...into the player parking next to the field, and was shortly kicked out by security

Cool to see the players and their nice cars though.
    Time for some hootenanny.

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedPurple View Post
    Never been to Vikings headquarters, so I went today...into the player parking next to the field, and was shortly kicked out by security

Cool to see the players and their nice cars though.

Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast