Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    Of course I am! I can activate the league whenever. Doesn't matter to me.
    Count the clueless Australian in.

My Dad is visiting for the Super Bowl, brought me a Metrodome seat, a piece of the old roof, new roof, and about a 20" x 20" piece of the field. Man cave just got a lot better.
    Time for some hootenanny.

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedPurple View Post
    My Dad is visiting for the Super Bowl, brought me a Metrodome seat, a piece of the old roof, new roof, and about a 20" x 20" piece of the field. Man cave just got a lot better.
    Seriously your man cave can't get much better. That is ****ing awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedPurple View Post
    Do you know if he had pay for that or were they giving some of that up for free? I'm in the process of starting to build a home and that would be awesome to have. It would be great to get like a row of 4 or 5 seats and you could pump up the surround sound and watch the games, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64:29596669
    Do you know if he had pay for that or were they giving some of that up for free? I'm in the process of starting to build a home and that would be awesome to have. It would be great to get like a row of 4 or 5 seats and you could pump up the surround sound and watch the games, lol.
    He had to pay, but it was a package deal. All come with certificate of authenticity. I'll try to find out where from when he gets back in a few days.

If we happen to need an extra person for our fantasy baseball league I have a friend who would definitely play and be active. Just let me know.

Hey Dirk you can be featured in article. They're looking for Vikings fans around the world...

Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

Not sure if anyone is interested, but would make a cool gift at the new stadium. Might have to copy/paste link.

http://www.vikings.com/stadium/new-stadium/bricks.html

Not related to anything in particular, but I finally unfollowed that Kevin guy on Twitter. His latest brilliant take pushed me over the edge (people who are giving up on Cordarrelle are stupid and "bandwagon fans", but it's okay to give up on Danielle Hunter because he has shown nothing positive in his career).

I need help my Brethrenís. I'm looking to get a new game for my PS4 but stuck between two of them. First let me give you a backdrop of what I look for in games. I mainly play FPS games. Started with loving COD to hating them (until Black Ops 3 comes out anyways....ZOMBIES!!) then went to BF4 and now BF Hardline which is just OK imo. I bought Destiny when it came out and absolutely love that game but as with any game you get tired of it. So that leaves me where I am at...I am hearing nothing but great things about The Witcher. Awesome storyline to hours upon hours of play. But I'm not sure it fits my style of play though. That's why I am leaning towards getting Far Cry, which I've heard too is awesome and then the online FPS is good as well. If anyone has any insight it would be greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by The Long Shot View Post
    Not related to anything in particular, but I finally unfollowed that Kevin guy on Twitter. His latest brilliant take pushed me over the edge (people who are giving up on Cordarrelle are stupid and "bandwagon fans", but it's okay to give up on Danielle Hunter because he has shown nothing positive in his career).
    I was the one arguing with him on twitter. I like having more Vikings news, etc on my timeline so I keep him around but he really does piss me off half the time. The guy is so narrow minded its incredible and such a hypocrite

I should note that The Witcher appears to me to be a lot like Assassins Creed perhaps? I have never really played them but did a little when I had a PS Vita for a short time. Can't say that I was really into that game. Also note that I love GTA 5. That game was the bomb! Never got into the online mode however before I switched from PS3 to PS4

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I need help my Brethrenís. I'm looking to get a new game for my PS4 but stuck between two of them. First let me give you a backdrop of what I look for in games. I mainly play FPS games. Started with loving COD to hating them (until Black Ops 3 comes out anyways....ZOMBIES!!) then went to BF4 and now BF Hardline which is just OK imo. I bought Destiny when it came out and absolutely love that game but as with any game you get tired of it. So that leaves me where I am at...I am hearing nothing but great things about The Witcher. Awesome storyline to hours upon hours of play. But I'm not sure it fits my style of play though. That's why I am leaning towards getting Far Cry, which I've heard too is awesome and then the online FPS is good as well. If anyone has any insight it would be greatly appreciated
    I have an xBone so can't comment on the witcher other then I have also heard good things (no idea what the game is about) but I can tell you Far Cry is pretty awesome if you like FPS RPG type games (which I do). Lots of things to do and theres things like hunting for pelts etc. It reminds me of Assassins Creed, mixed with oblivion but with an FPS engine.

Quote Originally Posted by CubbyJoe View Post
    I was the one arguing with him on twitter. I like having more Vikings news, etc on my timeline so I keep him around but he really does piss me off half the time. The guy is so narrow minded its incredible and such a hypocrite
    Ha, I was wondering if that was you, with the similar names and all. Yeah, I don't get the beef he has with Hunter. He seems to bash him every chance he gets. You would think Hunter killed his mom or something with the way he's acting.

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast