Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    I thought you had some sort of connection like that. That's pretty cool
    It definitely is.

My favorite thing I hear from him is the Zimmer stories. Some seriously funny ****
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    It definitely is.

My favorite thing I hear from him is the Zimmer stories. Some seriously funny ****
    You definitely gotta share some of those stories man!

Do we know who this source is? Just curious is all but totally understand if you need to keep it secret.

I remember you saying that about the knee early on. It would be interesting if they feel the same way now or if it is too early yet. Damn I hate to even think that his career might be done but at least, if anything, we have Bradford. He has shown me enough that he can be our QB if it comes to that. We just need to have a solid backup in place because there will be a time when he likely gets injured.

I find it funny we are all missing Teddy ( myself included) when we have a QB who is completing passes % wise on par with Hall of Famers with the worst O-line in history.... I know they are very short passes, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    I find it funny we are all missing Teddy ( myself included) when we have a QB who is completing passes % wise on par with Hall of Famers with the worst O-line in history.... I know they are very short passes, but still.
    lol, you're right! I think some here, maybe myself a bit, are undervaluing the job that Sam really has done. Of course there are things he could work on but arguably it's not his fault (talking OL issues).

With Teddy, it's still the element of the unknown. Most here, not all, really thought Teddy was going to take that next step this year. I know it's just preseason but he looked outstanding and so comfortable out there. The biggest weakness for Teddy was the deep ball, in which Sam has excelled at for the most part when given the time. Teddy has (had) the legs to create plays when the pocket collapsed. So that will be the determining factor as to whether we hang with Teddy or hang with Sam.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    lol, you're right! I think some here, maybe myself a bit, are undervaluing the job that Sam really has done. Of course there are things he could work on but arguably it's not his fault (talking OL issues).

With Teddy, it's still the element of the unknown. Most here, not all, really thought Teddy was going to take that next step this year. I know it's just preseason but he looked outstanding and so comfortable out there. The biggest weakness for Teddy was the deep ball, in which Sam has excelled at for the most part when given the time. Teddy has (had) the legs to create plays when the pocket collapsed. So that will be the determining factor as to whether we hang with Teddy or hang with Sam.
    Furthermore, Teddy just seemed like a great person. Extremely likable. Sam is very reserved and calculated.

Need to tell your friend's brother to tell Zim and Shurm to quit running from the 1 on the goal line, lol, I swear I am going to have a heart attack from all the missed chances.

The joys of being a Vikings fan heh, 40 years and counting
    Last edited by crazykrug; 12-16-2016 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crazykrug View Post
    Need to tell your friend's brother to tell Zim and Shurm to quit running from the 1 on the goal line, lol, I swear I am going to have a heart attack from all the missed chances.

The joys of being a Vikings fan heh, 40 years and counting
    Holy ****...that just got me thinking that I've been a fan almost 30 years...yikes!! Since 1989, I was a Herschel fan (not so much Cowboys) and when he got traded I got to watch him and that is when I became a Vikings fan. Being just 10 at the time had that not happened I probably would have been a Bears fan since everyone in my family was lol.

18 years ago today the Vikings lost to the Falcons in the NFC Title game. Just an FYI in case anybody needed a reason to drink tonight.
    2020 Vikings Draft:
    1: Justin Jefferson WR LSU
    1: Jeff Gladney CB TCU
    2: Ezra Cleveland OT Boise State
    3: Cameron Dantzler CB Mississippi State
    4: D.J. Wonnum DE South Carolina
    4: James Lynch DT Baylor
    4: Troy Dye LB Oregon
    5: Harrison Hand CB Temple
    5: K.J. Osborn WR Miami
    6: Blake Brandel OT Oregon State
    6: Josh Metellus S Michigan
    7: Kenny Willekes DE Michigan State
    7: Nate Stanley QB Iowa
    7: Brian Cole S Mississippi State
    7: Kyle Hinton G Washburn

18 years ago today the Vikings lost to the Falcons in the NFC Title game. Just an FYI in case anybody needed a reason to drink tonight.
    Never bring that up again. That was the first time i cried for 3 days

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

So many opportunities to close that game out. The obvious being the missed kick but if I recall...right before half Cunningham got strip sacked which led to a score, thinking it was TD that got ATL back in the game. Anyone remember that?

Fkn Gary Anderson. Also Dennis Green letting the clock run out I believe before halftime instead of trying for pounts.

Man why you wanna say things that you know will hurt me I know it was 18 years ago but damn I still haven't recovered from it lol

Anyone heard from CubbyJoe lately? Hope he's alright, hasn't posted for about a month.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Anyone heard from CubbyJoe lately? Hope he's alright, hasn't posted for about a month.
    I was wondering the same thing. He must still be hung over from the Cubs World Series win lol It's almost time for the off-season so he should back around soon.
    2020 Vikings Draft:
    1: Justin Jefferson WR LSU
    1: Jeff Gladney CB TCU
    2: Ezra Cleveland OT Boise State
    3: Cameron Dantzler CB Mississippi State
    4: D.J. Wonnum DE South Carolina
    4: James Lynch DT Baylor
    4: Troy Dye LB Oregon
    5: Harrison Hand CB Temple
    5: K.J. Osborn WR Miami
    6: Blake Brandel OT Oregon State
    6: Josh Metellus S Michigan