Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 64 of 69 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
    Cousins fumbling in a probowl game and it being returned for a td is the most viking thing ever.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Personally, I liked Harrison's pick resulting in a TD better
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

RIP Mamba! Complete and utter shock, was hoping it was fake news. Saddened even more that his daughter and at least one other teammate of hers was killed as well. Something Kobe did so routinely. Sounds like the fog is what likely caused this accident. Reading what a few helicopter pilots have said and it sounds like flying thru fog can be extremely difficult because as a copter pilot you rely on your eyes and not instruments to guide you.

My outside lights of my house have been purple and yellow for the Vikes season and I was going to swap them out for the regular lights after next weekend. They will now stay up for add'l 24 days and I'll be leaving them on for the next 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    RIP Mamba! Complete and utter shock, was hoping it was fake news. Saddened even more that his daughter and at least one other teammate of hers was killed as well. Something Kobe did so routinely. Sounds like the fog is what likely caused this accident. Reading what a few helicopter pilots have said and it sounds like flying thru fog can be extremely difficult because as a copter pilot you rely on your eyes and not instruments to guide you.

My outside lights of my house have been purple and yellow for the Vikes season and I was going to swap them out for the regular lights after next weekend. They will now stay up for add'l 24 days and I'll be leaving them on for the next 24 hours.
    Man that ****ed up my whole day. I wasn't even a fan of his during his career since I considered myself "team Lebron". I mean I knew he was great but feel like I missed out on a lot because I was too stupid to enjoy him rather than try to argue who was better. I never pictured he'd be gone so soon, but I didn't really expect it to affect me the way it did. He was a legend and I'm going to do my best to stop hating on people for arbitrary reasons and enjoy life while I can. It was also really cool to see how he bonded with his daughter over the game. Over the past few years, every time you saw him, you saw her. I really admired him for that. Only 27 days in to 2020 and it's already been a real *****.

Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    Man that ****ed up my whole day. I wasn't even a fan of his during his career since I considered myself "team Lebron". I mean I knew he was great but feel like I missed out on a lot because I was too stupid to enjoy him rather than try to argue who was better. I never pictured he'd be gone so soon, but I didn't really expect it to affect me the way it did. He was a legend and I'm going to do my best to stop hating on people for arbitrary reasons and enjoy life while I can. It was also really cool to see how he bonded with his daughter over the game. Over the past few years, every time you saw him, you saw her. I really admired him for that. Only 27 days in to 2020 and it's already been a real *****.
    I also was never a Kobe fan. Me being a MJ fan hated how Kobe tried to copy everything he did. I went thru the same thing with Favre, hated that guy because of who he played for. As I got older I did learn to appreciate their talents and respect them. I do that now with Aaron Rodgers (though I do think he is kinda of a little ***** lol) I know his career is coming to an end but damn in his prime he was good.

This Kobe news hurts soooooooooo bad. I was at my daughters birthday party and my daughters mom pulled me aside to tell me the news. I felt so empty inside.

I had just gotten back from vacation and was looking to get in a little nap. My wife said OMG and then showed me. I immediately was like this is one of those fake news posts that you see with celebs from time to time. Then I saw that it was really a TMZ post and I knew that they were usually pretty reliable in things like this. My heart just sunk and then it sunk even more when I found out his daughter was with him. Just feel so bad for everyone involved, sucks.

RIP Chris Doleman
    sad to read about....

Want to re-watch the 09 NFCCG? How about Blair Walsh wide left? Adrian Peterson shredding his knee then Joe Webb leading the team to victory, costing us a chance at Andrew Luck? Christian Ponder's entire Vikings career? Well now you can enjoy all of that and more! All for free!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...-nfl-game-pass

NFL Game Pass is free for the next 2 months. No credit card needed to sign up. Can re-watch every preseason, regular season and postseason game from 2009-present on there.

watched the Vikings/Saints game from January last night

We won...in overtime....AGAIN!

Sign in, hit subscribe, it'll come up $0.00....easiest to do this part on your phone/puter. Then in the NFL app on your smart TV....games, interviews, press conferences...

Damn right I got signed up. Very awesome of them to do this!

How many of you have been forced to work from home? This is my second week and Iím losing my mind. The only escape I had was the gym but now the governor of PA is forcing gyms to close lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2020 Vikings Draft:
    1: Justin Jefferson WR LSU
    1: Jeff Gladney CB TCU
    2: Ezra Cleveland OT Boise State
    3: Cameron Dantzler CB Mississippi State
    4: D.J. Wonnum DE South Carolina
    4: James Lynch DT Baylor
    4: Troy Dye LB Oregon
    5: Harrison Hand CB Temple
    5: K.J. Osborn WR Miami
    6: Blake Brandel OT Oregon State
    6: Josh Metellus S Michigan
    7: Kenny Willekes DE Michigan State
    7: Nate Stanley QB Iowa
    7: Brian Cole S Mississippi State
    7: Kyle Hinton G Washburn

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    How many of you have been forced to work from home? This is my second week and Iím losing my mind. The only escape I had was the gym but now the governor of PA is forcing gyms to close lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm now working from home too and so far it's OK. It has been an adjustment. I was telling my other co-workers that if/when this starts hitting in May or even June then I'll start to lose my mind. Usually, basketball and baseball will keep me occupied. But with no sports at all, I will definitely lose my mind! I can only play video games for so long.

I work for Big Lots. We are not closing at all.

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

So I see most of the people are going to get stimulus packages. Starting April 6

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

Page 64 of 69 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast