Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 206068697071 LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1058
    I just don't post too much anymore but I spend a lot of time on Twitter now. This is generally a slow time anyways but I feel with Twitter this forum is perhaps slowing a bit. But I do not post on Twitter much and I do still like to come in here and have more in depth conversations and views.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I just don't post too much anymore but I spend a lot of time on Twitter now. This is generally a slow time anyways but I feel with Twitter this forum is perhaps slowing a bit. But I do not post on Twitter much and I do still like to come in here and have more in depth conversations and views.
    Same. I love to use twitter to get sports news but you can't really have any good conversation. On this forum I know I'm going to get good back and forth conversation. Sites like twitter definitely are hurting forums like this, though. PSD isn't the same as it used to be unfortunately. When I first signed up for this site it was packed full of fans. Now a lot of the team forums have no fans at all. Luckily the Vikings forum has remained pretty active.
    2020 Vikings Draft:
    1: Justin Jefferson WR LSU
    1: Jeff Gladney CB TCU
    2: Ezra Cleveland OT Boise State
    3: Cameron Dantzler CB Mississippi State
    4: D.J. Wonnum DE South Carolina
    4: James Lynch DT Baylor
    4: Troy Dye LB Oregon
    5: Harrison Hand CB Temple
    5: K.J. Osborn WR Miami
    6: Blake Brandel OT Oregon State
    6: Josh Metellus S Michigan
    7: Kenny Willekes DE Michigan State
    7: Nate Stanley QB Iowa
    7: Brian Cole S Mississippi State
    7: Kyle Hinton G Washburn

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Same. I love to use twitter to get sports news but you can't really have any good conversation. On this forum I know I'm going to get good back and forth conversation. Sites like twitter definitely are hurting forums like this, though. PSD isn't the same as it used to be unfortunately. When I first signed up for this site it was packed full of fans. Now a lot of the team forums have no fans at all. Luckily the Vikings forum has remained pretty active.
    We've always been one of the more active ones so that has always been nice.

Wanted to reach out tonight and just pray with everyone with what is going on in MN and many other states. Stay safe and let it be known that I am all for the change that is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Wanted to reach out tonight and just pray with everyone with what is going on in MN and many other states. Stay safe and let it be known that I am all for the change that is needed.
    amen, I was sickened and disheartened when I saw the Floyd video, but I'm also sickened and disheartened by what has transpired every night since.....not the protests, I'm with you there, if only in spirit...but the violence and looting- Floyd's own family is sickened and disheartened by that

totally unnecessary property damage and use of taxpayer money for policing the violence (sadly in some cases causing more).....during a pandemic..and a time the economic coffers are already at record lows
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by natelpete View Post
    I know it's a slow part of the season but sad to see this place fading out. Where else do you guys/girls post at?
    Forums are sadly dying. Sucks, but it's true. Also, the fact that it's the offseason, draft is over, and zero sports going on doesn't help things.

The Yankees forum on here is still quite active on most days.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post

We do have Vikings fans still coming around; perhaps we'd just be allowed to create a few more specific off topic threads to pass the time..........one I did at my site on occasion was simply- where'd ya get your username? But, could be things like what's your COVID experience been re work, how'd you pass your time, etc
    I like this idea. Rather than one big OT thread, have several smaller threads with different non Vikings related topics.

One of my coworkers sent me this yesterday. He's also a Vikings fan.

Rodgers is +2200 to win mvp. Im throwing 300 on that.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    Rodgers is +2200 to win mvp. Im throwing 300 on that.

Nope it's gonna be Kirk Cousins. Watch and see.

Plus don't bet that $300 on Aaron Rodgers. Send me that $300 so I can take a vacation with Halle Berry and Serena Williams. 😁😁😁

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post

Plus don't bet that $300 on Aaron Rodgers. Send me that $300 so I can take a vacation with Halle Berry and Serena Williams. [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]
    Its on its way

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    Its on its way

Yes!!!!!😎😎😎😎😎

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post

Plus don't bet that $300 on Aaron Rodgers. Send me that $300 so I can take a vacation with Halle Berry and Serena Williams. 😁😁😁
    If I had to choose a Viking, I'd take Dalvin. He was in the conversation part of last year and is due for a new contract. Could have a massive year.

And now the Pats got Cam Newton....
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

I really hope these Desmond King rumors are true.

Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 206068697071 LastLast