Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 75 of 77 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1152
  1. #1111
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    south central illinios
    Posts
    1,851
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Ya so the one title they have was that with the AFL before the NFL merger I assume?
    it was the 1969 nfl title.it was the last nfl title not associated with the super bowl. after the 1969 title game the vikings defeated the browns 27 -7.one month later the brows ,steelers and colts joined the 10 afl teams to form the afc.

  2. #1112
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    18,619
    Reports are that Gary Kubiak is leaning towards retiring
    2020 Vikings Draft:
    1: Justin Jefferson WR LSU
    1: Jeff Gladney CB TCU
    2: Ezra Cleveland OT Boise State
    3: Cameron Dantzler CB Mississippi State
    4: D.J. Wonnum DE South Carolina
    4: James Lynch DT Baylor
    4: Troy Dye LB Oregon
    5: Harrison Hand CB Temple
    5: K.J. Osborn WR Miami
    6: Blake Brandel OT Oregon State
    6: Josh Metellus S Michigan
    7: Kenny Willekes DE Michigan State
    7: Nate Stanley QB Iowa
    7: Brian Cole S Mississippi State
    7: Kyle Hinton G Washburn

  3. #1113
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    2,381
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Reports are that Gary Kubiak is leaning towards retiring
    Ugh! I hope not. I hate that we have to change OC every year. Gimme some freakin continuity!!

  4. #1114
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,717
    Seems like O.Cís are dying to leave Zimmer.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    If you cant beat them, join them

  5. #1115
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    20,740
    Will this make it the sixth different OC in the last five years? Definitely not a recipe for success....
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

  6. #1116
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Steubenville, Ohio
    Posts
    18,619
    Read it's possible Klint Kubiak takes over as OC. It's possible his dad was grooming him for the job. Rick Dennison is another internal option. Anthony Lynn is an outside candidate.
    2020 Vikings Draft:
    1: Justin Jefferson WR LSU
    1: Jeff Gladney CB TCU
    2: Ezra Cleveland OT Boise State
    3: Cameron Dantzler CB Mississippi State
    4: D.J. Wonnum DE South Carolina
    4: James Lynch DT Baylor
    4: Troy Dye LB Oregon
    5: Harrison Hand CB Temple
    5: K.J. Osborn WR Miami
    6: Blake Brandel OT Oregon State
    6: Josh Metellus S Michigan
    7: Kenny Willekes DE Michigan State
    7: Nate Stanley QB Iowa
    7: Brian Cole S Mississippi State
    7: Kyle Hinton G Washburn

  7. #1117
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    New Delhi
    Posts
    2
    Hello my name is Aman Arora. I am a travel agent if you are making a plan to visit India,then I will help you to customize Holidays Sightseeing & Tour Packages with Hotels Accommodation In Delhi to North India Tours.
    https://www.srmholidays.in/taxi-rental-in-delhi/
    https://www.srmholidays.in/agra-tour-packages/

  8. #1118
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    13,597
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Read it's possible Klint Kubiak takes over as OC. It's possible his dad was grooming him for the job. Rick Dennison is another internal option. Anthony Lynn is an outside candidate.
    Zim stated that he likes the offense and it works best for Kirk. It is a kick *** offense to be honest. I think Klint would make for a good candidate. He would run the same scheme but my hope is bring a new/young perspective to it.

  9. #1119
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,631
    Quote Originally Posted by srmholidays View Post
    Hello my name is Aman Arora. I am a travel agent if you are making a plan to visit India,then I will help you to customize Holidays Sightseeing & Tour Packages with Hotels Accommodation In Delhi to North India Tours.
    https://www.srmholidays.in/taxi-rental-in-delhi/
    https://www.srmholidays.in/agra-tour-packages/
    If I'm not making a plan to visit India are you still a travel agent?

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  10. #1120
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    20,740
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    If I'm not making a plan to visit India are you still a travel agent?

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Why on earth are you not wanting to visit India? I can't imagine why someone would not want to visit the most populated and unsanitary country in the world during a global pandemic.
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

  11. #1121
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    13,597
    lol my thoughts exactly. Sounds like so much fun ha

  12. #1122
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    15,874
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    Why on earth are you not wanting to visit India? I can't imagine why someone would not want to visit the most populated and unsanitary country in the world during a global pandemic.
    He missed his window of hitting the pandemic in peak season
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  13. #1123
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,631
    Gonna be Saints Packers NFC champ game. Pleeeease Tampa win tomorrow.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

  14. #1124
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    13,597
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Gonna be Saints Packers NFC champ game. Pleeeease Tampa win tomorrow.

    Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Honestly the Packers are playing so good right now. Rodgers is playing about as good as he's ever played. Though the Rams had chances on back to back throws at the end of the first half to pick him.

    I don't think NO or TB can go into Lambeau and beat them. TB might have that matchup edge given Tom is used to playing in that type of weather over Brees.

    AFC, I still think KC is the team to beat if I had to put money down.

    I think it will be KC vs GB with GB winning it all.

  15. #1125
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,717
    As long as the bills donít win, i cant stand Diggs. I would hate to see him the Super Bowl.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    If you cant beat them, join them

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •