Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 913
  1. #871
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    My Shell
    Posts
    7,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    They wouldn’t comment on why. This really bums me out
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Seems like he probably did something stupid if neither side will elaborate.
    Him being gone doesn't bother me. Wasn't a big fan personally. Seemed like one of those annoying guys who thought he was more important than he actually is. Similar to Michael Kay of the Yankees broadcast crew.
    Trying not to be rude, but I wasnt aware anyone liked him? I couldnt watch any Vikings productions anymore because of that.

  2. #872
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    12,994
    I mentioned this on Twitter and there is nothing that backs this up but just a theory I'm throwing out there.

    His last Twitter post was on 10/24, which was our Thursday night game against the Skins. That Twitter post was with Erin Andrews and an interview he had done with her.

    You just have to wonder if something inappropriate happened. That's my theory and for an immediate firing and for him to not post anything after that leads to my speculation.

  3. #873
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    33,583
    Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I mentioned this on Twitter and there is nothing that backs this up but just a theory I'm throwing out there.

    His last Twitter post was on 10/24, which was our Thursday night game against the Skins. That Twitter post was with Erin Andrews and an interview he had done with her.

    You just have to wonder if something inappropriate happened. That's my theory and for an immediate firing and for him to not post anything after that leads to my speculation.
    Maybe he told her he thoroughly enjoyed the peep hole video.

  4. #874
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    20,344
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Maybe he told her he thoroughly enjoyed the peep hole video.
    Make that two of us
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

  5. #875
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    10,149
    Maybe he, too, called her baby like Garoppolo did, only he doesn't look like Garoppolo....

    There'd been rumors his political comments had rubbed the Vikings the wrong way....problem is, I don't know where he'd have made them or why they'd bother the team given I've not seen anything remotely extreme.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  6. #876
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    33,583
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Maybe he, too, called her baby like Garoppolo did, only he doesn't look like Garoppolo....

    There'd been rumors his political comments had rubbed the Vikings the wrong way....problem is, I don't know where he'd have made them or why they'd bother the team given I've not seen anything remotely extreme.
    Ya i don't think his pro Trump stance is the reason. If it was, seems like he'd have been let go a few years ago.

    Unless he really went off the wall and had some racist rant at someone or something, idk. Seems like something we'll find out eventually. I'm definitely curious though.

  7. #877
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    10,149
    First Wobby, now Cris Carter was fired from FS1

    Last edited by SiteWolf; 11-10-2019 at 12:27 AM.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  8. #878
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,330
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    First Wobby, now Cris Carter was fired from FS1

    What? Why?

  9. #879
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    33,583
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    What? Why?
    Another mystery

  10. #880
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    20,344
    The refs are giving another win to the Packers
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

  11. #881
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    33,583
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    The refs are giving another win to the Packers
    That entire game pissed me off

  12. #882
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    10,149
    You're saying you don't think Rodgers was roughed?!!!
    .....among many others..

    And why is it even so-called experts said it didn't matter, because the Packers got no points out of it.........dudes, neither did the Panthers who should've gotten the ball in likely great field position.

    And I can't believe how smug Erin is....you could just see on his face he was loving the perks he gets from officials

    And for the love of God, can someone explain the logic these officials have in deciding when to blow a play dead and when to give the offense a free play when the defense is offside?!
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  13. #883
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,320
    Anybody see they put the odds out on who OBJ is going to play with next year and we are like 4th favorite to land him. How ridiculous would that be!!

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk


    If you cant beat them, join them

  14. #884
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    10,149
    Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    Anybody see they put the odds out on who OBJ is going to play with next year and we are like 4th favorite to land him. How ridiculous would that be!!

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Good chance those same people have similar odds for Diggs to be elsewhere.....which would also be ridiculous
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  15. #885
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,320
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Good chance those same people have similar odds for Diggs to be elsewhere.....which would also be ridiculous
    I'd rather have Diggs.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk


    If you cant beat them, join them

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •