Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 226270717273 LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1088
    A lot of players are opting out for this season. Itís really starting to concern me.

Quote Originally Posted by blom85 View Post
    It's not Twitter, it's Reddit that is taking over... I still prefer this site though, it's a lot more mature here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/minnesotavikings/
    They have a lot to offer there, but yeah, definitely a lot of young kids. Not always the most in-depth discussions...

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    A lot of players are opting out for this season. Itís really starting to concern me.
    Yeah, the list is growing quickly. Wow. Several starters.

Just bought a 4 pack of Viking face masks. Representing deep in Patriot country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    Just bought a 4 pack of Viking face masks. Representing deep in Patriot country.

Those look awesome!
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    Those look awesome!
    Bought the 4 pack, paid for 2 day shipping and got a email that says they wonít be delivered until October 8th. Thatís less than a month until the virus disappears, November 4th.

If you cant beat them, join them

Lmao

Holy smokes...got my power back last night from the Derecho storm that hit IA early last week. I've been without power since 12:30pm on 8/10 and it finally came back on last night at 10:30pm. As an Iowan, I love to storm watch but holy **** this one had me scared at times. I still watched, of course, from upstairs but damn some of those 100+ winds made me run my *** back to the basement lol. Once I saw some smaller trees going down my road and then my neighbors metal flag pole get completely bent over I knew this was nasty.

I'm very lucky as I live in a new development so no mature trees. The heart of Cedar Rapids got absolutely destroyed. A lot of progress has been made in just a weeks time but some area's just look different without all the big, beautiful trees.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Holy smokes...got my power back last night from the Derecho storm that hit IA early last week. I've been without power since 12:30pm on 8/10 and it finally came back on last night at 10:30pm. As an Iowan, I love to storm watch but holy **** this one had me scared at times. I still watched, of course, from upstairs but damn some of those 100+ winds made me run my *** back to the basement lol. Once I saw some smaller trees going down my road and then my neighbors metal flag pole get completely bent over I knew this was nasty.

I'm very lucky as I live in a new development so no mature trees. The heart of Cedar Rapids got absolutely destroyed. A lot of progress has been made in just a weeks time but some area's just look different without all the big, beautiful trees.
    I've been wondering about you! I've been meaning to check in.

I haven't been to CR, but I've obviously seen videos, pics, and the news.

Just awful. Absolutely awful. Glad you're okay.

2020 keeps finding new ways to suck! A Derecho?! What the heck?!

CR is devastated, but it really sucks for all the farmers, too. Hate this...

Its been confirmed that on the SW side of CR, which is where I live, we had 140 mph winds. Which is a CAT 4 hurricane strength.

I literally had 30 minutes to prepare for this storm. I had the day off from work and was BWW with my two sons and then after that we were going to go ride go-karts. Got a call from the wife around noon that there was a nasty storm coming. Still, no one knew that it was going to be like this. As it traveled the state it kept getting stronger. I'm thankful I got that call because we would have been in a metal building and that would have been scary as ****.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Its been confirmed that on the SW side of CR, which is where I live, we had 140 mph winds. Which is a CAT 4 hurricane strength.

I literally had 30 minutes to prepare for this storm. I had the day off from work and was BWW with my two sons and then after that we were going to go ride go-karts. Got a call from the wife around noon that there was a nasty storm coming. Still, no one knew that it was going to be like this. As it traveled the state it kept getting stronger. I'm thankful I got that call because we would have been in a metal building and that would have been scary as ****.
    140....holy ****!

Friend of mine is in Cedar Falls...haven't heard from him but saw he logged into my site yesterday
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I just seen the new batman trailer. Im not a batman fan but when it comes out im going to be the first in line to see it. The guy from Twilight is playing Batman. He is killing it in the trailer

so Mac Alexander left Bengals camp after his dad went missing in Florida....and has now been arrested after confronting the man his dad was with when he went missing (who left the area they'd been berry picking in without him).....not sure what Mac did, but I'd certainly have some of the same questions he had
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    I just seen the new batman trailer. Im not a batman fan but when it comes out im going to be the first in line to see it. The guy from Twilight is playing Batman. He is killing it in the trailer
    I haven't seen it yet but heard it was awesome. The one big thing that truly annoys me is how they continually remake it. DOn't get me wrong, I'll still watch it but I'm just more of a Marvel guy compared to DC. I did watch the new Harley Quinn movie just yesterday and thought it was alright. Loved Aquaman and Superman...Wonder Woman was awesome and Black Adam looks like it could be great as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    so Mac Alexander left Bengals camp after his dad went missing in Florida....and has now been arrested after confronting the man his dad was with when he went missing (who left the area they'd been berry picking in without him).....not sure what Mac did, but I'd certainly have some of the same questions he had
    I saw that and totally get it. Seems very odd and hopefully there is no foul play but things do not look good for his dad.

Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 226270717273 LastLast