Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 266674757677 LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1152
    And how overrated is Lamar Jackson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    As long as the bills donít win, i cant stand Diggs. I would hate to see him the Super Bowl.

I like Diggs. Hope the Bills or Browns win it all. Diggs was great here. We never won. He was a bit whiny the last couple yrs but still played great. Plus, we got JJ out of his trade.
    And how overrated is Lamar Jackson

Very. Very overrated.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Id prefer TB vs KC. Dont want packers winning (obviously), dont want the bills winning before the Vikings. Mostly I want Tom Brady to win so the whole Brady Belichick argument can be put to rest. I like Mahomes too so another KC ring wouldnt be that bad.

I for sure get not wanting the Bills to win it all. It would be one of those sob stories on how we can never win anything nice lol.

But, the way I look at it. Boston Red Sox broke the curse of those cursed teams who can never win it all. They won it, then the White Sox the very next year, then the Cubbies. Let's hope the Vikes are like the White Sox and not the Cubbies, which took them 10 years after the Red Sox to break their own curse.

I hold a little bit of a grudge on Diggs but nothing too bad to where I wouldn't be happy for the Bills. Was he a whiny little *****, sure lol but thank God the trade was a win win so far.

KC man holy crap that was a game. Browns got some major luck with Pat going down but then had some major Browns luck when they needed to make a stop. Same type of **** that exactly would have happened to the Vikes.

Oh how could I forget....**** the Saints!!!!!!! I will absolutely hold a grudge against them as a long as Sean Peyton is their coach.

Diggs isnt going to the super bowl, thank god.

Even though TB12 was terrible in the 2nd half, he knocked out the Saints AND Packers. Way to go!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

good a place to put this as any
    ....so now we find out Diggs was ALMOST a Patriot...they could have matched the Bills last offer and declined

HAD they matched, it's quite possible Justin Jefferson would have been drafted by the Bills and the Vikings would have been faced with whether Brandon Aiyuk or Tee Higgins were value choices with guys like Cesar Ruiz and Patick Queen on the board
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Diggs isnt going to the super bowl, thank god.

neither is your best bud Leslie Frazier

what you have against Diggs I have no idea........I mean I bet I know why you THINK you should

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    neither is your best bud Leslie Frazier

what you have against Diggs I have no idea........I mean I bet I know why you THINK you should
    Cause he acted like a girl to force his way out. Not sure how u could like him.

Yeah he did act like a diva

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

because I understood WHY? he was a WR in a run first offense with a QB who didn't see him wide open literally multiple times per game

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    because I understood WHY? he was a WR in a run first offense with a QB who didn't see him wide open literally multiple times per game
    I disagree, he was very successful in this offense. Cook is a very good rb and deserves the ball. He is just a diva wr. Only a couple years until J.J becomes one

I disagree, he was very successful in this offense. Cook is a very good rb and deserves the ball. He is just a diva wr. Only a couple years until J.J becomes one

Nah, JJ is different. Doesn't mean that he won't but he is different. Diggs is very emotional, sometimes good, sometimes bad. He wasn't necessarily wrong, JJ will be here for a long time. Adam is already 32 so it's not like he'll be here much longer.

Imagine going into next season with Jimmy Garoppolo, nauseous just thinking about it.

Page 76 of 77 FirstFirst ... 266674757677 LastLast