Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273
Results 1,081 to 1,088 of 1088
    I should be a little more active here. I'm taking a break from Twitter...it's really toxic right now with everything going on. I just want sports but there are things bigger than sports right now and too many ignorant and dumb people on that app.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I should be a little more active here. I'm taking a break from Twitter...it's really toxic right now with everything going on. I just want sports but there are things bigger than sports right now and too many ignorant and dumb people on that app.
    Lol Twitter is a cluster**** right now. Right and left both being absolutely stupid.

I haven't seen it yet but heard it was awesome. The one big thing that truly annoys me is how they continually remake it. DOn't get me wrong, I'll still watch it but I'm just more of a Marvel guy compared to DC. I did watch the new Harley Quinn movie just yesterday and thought it was alright. Loved Aquaman and Superman...Wonder Woman was awesome and Black Adam looks like it could be great as well.
    I like Marvel as well but I really enjoyed the grittier DC movies. The Man of Steel movie is one of my top superhero movies ever. The thing is with me is that I think there are too many jokes in Marvel. I enjoyed Thor Ragnarok but that **** was a comedy, not an action movie. Though the last two Avenger movies were damn good. I can't wait for Justice League Snyder cut, looks awesome.

R. I. P Chadwick Boseman 😞😞

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    R. I. P Chadwick Boseman 😞😞
    I had no idea he'd done a number of those great movies AFTER his diagnosis

he played Jackie Robinson in 42...and died on Jackie Robinson day...
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Glad to hear it! So you will have time to do the Vikings forum fantasy league?
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

Teddy balled out today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Still cheering for the lad.

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273