Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 105058596061 LastLast
    Im going to pull a V4LB and let you guys know that there is no need to vote for the pro bowl because we will be in the Super bowl. Use your time doing something more constructive.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    Im going to pull a V4LB and let you guys know that there is no need to vote for the pro bowl because we will be in the Super bowl. Use your time doing something more constructive.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    You make me proud Carter80. Brings tears of joy to my eyes 😭😭. Skol!!!

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

Whats a bigger joke in the NFL other than:
    Overtime
    The Pro Bowl
    Roger Goddell
    The NFL lips all over Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers private parts

Officiating consistency comes to mind
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Damn Myles Garrett done ****ed up. I know some are calling for assault and all but I don't think he should be charged with that. I do think he needs to be suspended for the rest of the season if not longer. The NFL for sure does not want or need this type of publicity.

Mason Rudolph getting zero games is absurd. He started the whole thing last night lol.
    I think they were probably right in suspending Garrett the rest of the year (seems a tad excessive though), and giving Pouncey a few games. But Rudolph getting nothing makes no sense.
    Last edited by goingfor28; 11-15-2019 at 01:31 PM.

Garrett's history says the rest of the season and maybe into next season isn't excessive at all IMO.
    Rudolph, however, most definitely should have gotten a couple games........especially given they gave 1 game to that guy that did nothing but push him. If I'm the Steelers, I don't want him on the field when Cleveland comes to Pittsburgh anyway....think the Browns roughed him up on MNF? Put him out there then....

sadly i read today that fred cox #14 place kicker from the late 60's and 70's past away today he also was the inventor of the nerf football.

Let's go Panthers, Eagles, 49ers, Patriots and Ravens!

Quote Originally Posted by tripleplayer543 View Post
    sadly i read today that fred cox #14 place kicker from the late 60's and 70's past away today he also was the inventor of the nerf football.
    read that the original attempt at the nerf football involved filling a regular football with foam....which explains the size

I really hope we donít have to play the 49ers in the playoffs. That defense is terrifying. I know Kirk and our OL have been much better this year but imaging them against this 49er defense is scary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Garrett Bradbury C N.C. State
    Round 2: Irv Smith TE Alabama
    Round 3: Alex Mattison RB Boise State
    Round 4: Dru Samia G Oklahoma
    Round 5: Cameron Smith LB USC
    Round 6: Armon Watts DT Arkansas
    Round 6: Marcus Epps S Wyoming
    Round 6: Oli Udoh OT Elon
    Round 7: Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Round 7: Dillon Mitchell WR Oregon
    Round 7: Olabisi Johnson WR Colorado State
    Round 7: Austin Cutting LS Air Force

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    I really hope we donít have to play the 49ers in the playoffs. That defense is terrifying. I know Kirk and our OL have been much better this year but imaging them against this 49er defense is scary.

I'm thoroughly enjoying their performance so far tonight

We would put our foot up the 49ers ***. I aint scared of them. Skol!!!!!!!

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

If we take care of our own business, we may not face them until the NFC Championship game.....but yeah, the media keeps talking about the Patriots' 'historically good' defense, despite their lame schedule (their big wins are the Bills, Eagles, and Cowboys...only the Cowboys with a strong offense and they played them in 38 degree rain and wind). 2 of my Ducks on the SF DL, but Nick Bosa is the main guy allowing that front 7 to be the force they are.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    If we take care of our own business, we may not face them until the NFC Championship game.....but yeah, the media keeps talking about the Patriots' 'historically good' defense, despite their lame schedule (their big wins are the Bills, Eagles, and Cowboys...only the Cowboys with a strong offense and they played them in 38 degree rain and wind). 2 of my Ducks on the SF DL, but Nick Bosa is the main guy allowing that front 7 to be the force they are.
    Pats defense is legit good, but of course a little extra padding against some crap teams real early on.

49ers looked ****ing great last night. We are 8-3 but I feel we got some issues on the defense secondary that needs to be shored up. Our DT lack of pressures may have something to do with this.

Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 105058596061 LastLast