Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

LeBron and Kyrie exchange words

Per ESPN. After the loss the 19 point loss LeBron apparently tried to impost his will on the team and Irving's style of play. Irving left the locker room shortly after.

Next game Irving fails to register an assist in 45 minutes while playing point guard. He's now taken over 35 shots without an assist.

Kid has a lot of balls to challenge a 4 time MVP. I'm not a LeBron fan all all. But wow the difference in pedigree is pretty large here.

We dont know what was said, but your point guard -- regardless of how good of a scorer -- needs to be at least a mediocre distributor.

Zero assists in 45 minutes for a lead guard is awful.

irving really needs to be traded

First time I've watched a 'his and hers' segment today..gotta say they nailed the situation if you happened to catch it and weren't shy about anything.

Was nice to hear someone say 'kyrie needs to figure his **** out, no matter how good you think you are or how cool you are to your friends its not about you, figure your life out. Same with waiters.'

Awesome, that's exactly how I read the kid, too punk attitude.

They also gunned lebrons passive aggressive bs approach.

This chick knows what she's talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by abe_froman View Post
    irving really needs to be traded
    Top 12 PG in the nba. lol
    Boy, I sure did underestimate the Rockets this year and I lost a sig bet to Saddletramp because of it

As the emperor would say: "Good! Goooood!" >: )

There really doesn't need to be any crazy reactions after 4 games, Kyrie just needs to get on the same page.

They're not clicking right now but let's not overreact by saying trade Kyrie.

I started a thread about Waiters b4 the season though. I thought he'd have to change the most.

Dude's avg 7.5 ppg 1 reb 1 assist on 39.5% TRUE SHOOTING.

BIG 3

Quote Originally Posted by Burkey3472 View Post
    There really doesn't need to be any crazy reactions after 4 games, Kyrie just needs to get on the same page.
    It's not a reaction it's what happened. What it looks like is LeBron is trying to take over the team and break Irving's will.

Of course that's going to be hard. Irving is a 22 year old millionaire. You can't tell him shitt in his mind.

But but but I thought it didn't matter that Lebron has never played with a ball dominating PG? I thought that the Cavs would automatically be a legit defensive team?

Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSpurs23 View Post
    But but but I thought it didn't matter that Lebron has never played with a ball dominating PG? I thought that the Cavs would automatically be a legit defensive team?
    Haha this is what I said.. Kyrie is most effective with the ball in his hands and so is lebron

Your baby can't do this

Remember when LeBron bumped Spo?

LeBron and Kyrie exchange words

What are the chances of kyrie plowing Lebrons mom?

Quote Originally Posted by Htownballa1622 View Post
    They're not clicking right now but let's not overreact by saying trade Kyrie.
    i dont see why.its not a good fit.kyrie likes to look for himself,which would be fine if a team was in need of scorer;but the cavs calls for someone who can take a step back ,willing to share the ball

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast