Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Official **** Dion Waiters Thread

I already hated this piece of **** and called it before the season started that he a was poor mans Rodney Stuckey. (LOL at all the DWade comparisons).

This disgusting lazy selfish prick is now trying to form another distraction by claiming he is muslim, and refusing to stand for the national anthem.
    Nobody ****ing cares what religion you are *******, and if you want to protest not being in the starting lineup by making irrational claims your feeble mind doesn't fully understand you should leave the continent.

Good luck keeping your head in Northern Iraq you **** up.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/11/nba-dion-waiters-national-anthem-muslim

Funny how you skip the national anthem because of your "faith" the first night you are held out of the starting lineup.
    Last edited by DemarDerozan; 11-08-2014 at 10:28 AM.

Lol.. Good post..

Do you really need the negativity in your life? How can you hate someone you don't know?

I'll never understand the Hater mentality.

"Who knows the jealousy(evil) that lurks in the hearts of men? The hater(shadow) knows!"
    D. Rob gives Hakeem 40/16/7/4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_RP3SvZ4O8
    D. Rob gives Alonzo 52/14/7
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-NRWNX7Z7Y
    D. Rob gives the Pistons 34/10/10/10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkpT0QdUDIY
    D. Rob gives the Clippers 71/14
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck4KXAydlkE
    D. Rob gives Shaq 36/13/7/6
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XivZd3mRVw
    D. Rob gives Ewing 45/16
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8Ddm9WVzjA
    IF YOU DON"T KNOW, NOW YOU KNOW

The prophet has spoken.. ^

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Do you really need the negativity in your life? How can you hate someone you don't know?

I'll never understand the Hater mentality.

"Who knows the jealousy(evil) that lurks in the hearts of men? The hater(shadow) knows!"
    What the **** are you talking about? Go take a ****ing sociology class.
    This is an immature and insecure post adolescent who cannot handle rejection.
    So he makes outlandish claims and takes irrational action,

I have a right to dislike this piece of ****. Just like he has the right to perform his foolish actions.

He doesn't deserve a suspension... But he will never earn my respect.
    Last edited by DemarDerozan; 11-08-2014 at 10:34 AM.

You got young guys like Kawhi and Klay who give it all every night they are in the floor regardless of role or circumstances.

Then you have weak minded and lazy self centered individuals like Waiters.

I dont get it. Why would he skip the national anthem

Rasheed Wallace practices the same religion and is one of the most outspoken and intellectual players of all time... (Read some of his interviews).

He never did this type of disgraceful ****.

OP is on fire in this thread and what a poor excuse for not being in the starting line up but if it helps him accept his role it might end up being a blessing in disguise for the Cavs.

Wonder what Hakeem and other past NBA muslims think of this.

Do Islam ethics really suggest that a Muslim should not take part in the national anthem??

I'm not Muslim but I really don't think this is the case. I herd Muslim friends say they respect the laws of the country they're in that's why they wouldn't practice monogamy here.

Just seem anti-Islam what Waiter is doing, but I can be wrong.
    Can anyone enlighten me?

Quote Originally Posted by lilchuckdoubles View Post
    Do Islam ethics really suggest that a Muslim should not take part in the national anthem??

I'm not Muslim but I really don't think this is the case. I herd Muslim friends say they respect the laws of the country they're in that's why they wouldn't practice monogamy here.

Can anyone enlighten me?
    No Muslims do take part, Waiters is just being an idiot. OP is just freaking out over nothing though.

Guys, your religion is a valid crutch that allows you to justify whatever ****** thing you want or belief you have in this country. Let's be fair to Dion here!
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Quote Originally Posted by lilchuckdoubles View Post

Can anyone enlighten me?
    Maybe not speak the words of it, but no intelligent muslim scholar will say you shouldn't at least stand out of respect for the national anthem

Regardless, OP needs to calm down. Aren't you a Canadian fan anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Nope... Sorry but no cheaters allowed... If you are caught cheating you shouldnt be next to guys that have done nothing wrong... Lets put a cheater like brady next to some of the best QBs ever like Young and Montana

He has cheated several times and now lies about it and looks like a scumbag pos
    The Death of PSD.

Quote Originally Posted by DemarDerozan View Post
    You got young guys like Kawhi and Klay who give it all every night they are in the floor regardless of role or circumstances.

Then you have weak minded and lazy self centered individuals like Waiters.
    You realized he had his best game of the season coming off the bench last night right?

Skipping the national anthem and his play on the court have nothing do with each other. Calm your panties OP

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Nope... Sorry but no cheaters allowed... If you are caught cheating you shouldnt be next to guys that have done nothing wrong... Lets put a cheater like brady next to some of the best QBs ever like Young and Montana

He has cheated several times and now lies about it and looks like a scumbag pos
    The Death of PSD.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast