Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Lebron Blaming Teammates... Again

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11...g-long-process

James did not call out any teammate by name, but seemed to be referencing Irving's and Waiters' play when reflecting on what needs to change in order for Cleveland to start playing the right way.

"There's a lot of bad habits, a lot of bad habits have been built up over the last couple of years and when you play that style of basketball it takes a lot to get it up out of you," James said. "But I'm here to help and that's what it's about."
    Lebron is already throwing Kyrie and Waiters under the bus after three games.

He's having a career low season across the board (of course won't stay that way) and he's blaming teammates.. Ok.. Haha

Your baby can't do this

3. 11-05-2014, 07:17 AM
    Reason
    baiting

I understand that Lebron could be mad at Waiters&Irving performances yesterday,but he also shot 4-12 from the field against the Blazers. He had a decent game overall (7 rebounds and 7 assists too),but it's not the best way to reach good chemistry saying your thought about your teammates in public. If you have a problem with Kirye and Waiters,just tell them in the locker room,there's no need to blame them in public.

Cavs are going to struggle for a while. Your main guys have no playoff experience
    Stay Humble

Quote Originally Posted by jp611 View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11...g-long-process

Lebron is already throwing Kyrie and Waiters under the bus after three games.
    I read the ESPN article you're referencing this mourning. Just reading the quote, it felt like a genuine observation. Idk how the quote sounded in context to the interview though. Imo it feels like the media is spinning this story. I'm not a LeBron fan, I just refuse to let ESPN incite anger by polarizing everything he says.

Quote Originally Posted by Ty22Mitchell View Post
    I read the ESPN article you're referencing this mourning. Just reading the quote, it felt like a genuine observation. Idk how the quote sounded in context to the interview though. Imo it feels like the media is spinning this story. I'm not a LeBron fan, I just refuse to let ESPN incite anger by polarizing everything he says.
    I agree, it sounds like Lebron is saying they need to go through growing pains so we can be the team we are capable of. This topic feels like a reactionary lets troll Lebron topic

I called this right after Wiggins was traded.

Sounds like this cavs team will not go 73-9 like so many lebron fans suggested...

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    I called this right after Wiggins was traded.
    I remember you said that come on its 3 games in are you kidding

Its.
    been.
    one.
    week.

lets wait for him to actually do something douchy. have patience

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
    I remember you said that come on its 3 games in are you kidding
    To be fair, I called this as well. You can't just suddenly flip a switch and play team ball. That's why it's so important to build a winning culture where players are held accountable and no one is more important than the team. Letting your team free fall for draft picks incentivizes players to play for their own numbers because they're not playing to win, they are playing to make themselves look better. PAYING players max money for doing so only reinforces the bad behavior. It's Marbury all over again. Letting Waiters and Irving run rampant over the coaching staff and other players was never going to end well.

It'll be interesting to go back and re-watch the Cavs games this weekend analytically.

Quote Originally Posted by Badluck33 View Post
    Its.
    been.
    one.
    week.
    It's been one week and he's already pointing fingers. Same old Lebron.

To be fair Waiters passed the ball FIVE times the entire game last night

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Baller View Post
    To be fair Waiters passed the ball FIVE times the entire game last night

Holy ****.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast