Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Since when is hitting a guy in the head not a flagrant?
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

These refs are schizophrenic. Touch foul to get Toronto to the line and our guys are being mugged
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

Looks like we finally ran out of steam

Still hanging on. What heart and determination by my GRIZZ !!!!

What a classless crowd in Toronto

That's funny.....MC knocks over Chuck -have you seen my fries?- Hayes???!!!!!!

Damn. I hate to lose this game after playing so hard with so few!!!! @#$%^&&^%$#@#$%^&*&^%$#@

that little SOB is still unhappy that we chose MC over him

November game thread

Tough loss but proud of the effort. We learned that a healthy grizz team would run over the raptors

Quote Originally Posted by mzgrizz View Post
    Since when is hitting a guy in the head not a flagrant?
    Was this the Amir hitting Gasol as he tried to go for the ball and accidentally hit his eyes?

These refs are schizophrenic. Touch foul to get Toronto to the line and our guys are being mugged
    Please, Toronto was begging for fouls all night long. Refs were tight on the whistle all night long. 16 PFs on the Grizzlies and they are usually the ones that like to play a rough game

What a classless crowd in Toronto
    oh please, what did the crowd do? Cheer Vince Carter after 20 years? I'm sure the crowd in Memphis is gonna be classy after some hard fought battles in the west. (better competition in the west, which brings out of the worst in these environments)

that little SOB is still unhappy that we chose MC over him
    Lowry doesn't care bc he's the better PG now. Last play in Conley's face was the icing on the cake though since you brought this up. but you keep believing on what you believe.

ROFL, just came in see what you guys thought of the game. wasn't going to comment but this guy is salty.

Griz are a good team. Not sure if they have that championship edge to them just yet. I thought the Raps were going to lose. and I'm sure you thought the Griz were going to win. tough loss for Griz after playing great 2nd and 3rd quarters. You guys seemed to go away with the interior play when Raps were clearly mismatched on the inside in the 4th which probably did you guys in the end.

great game. See you guys in Memphis Jan 21.

Oh please I'm a raptor fan my whole life and I put my money on these grizzlies 20 out of 20 times. Stop getting carried away man especially on the grizzlies board with under 5 posters...

What did they think of the game? 'Dam thought we were gonna grind this win out with only 8 guys.'. That's it. I don't know how one can put so much merit against a very shorthanded team..grizzlies looked gassed as ever by 4th.

Ross went in a chucking frenzy in crunch time and they happened to drop. This is not usually the case. And YES raptor fans are classless as can be that's why I don't post there ever. Most unwaranted classless fanbase you can find.

For instance HOFer, court legend, Raptors first evrything greatest player, ACC, etc, Vince Carter getting boos during his tribute and after? Gtfo here...yes there were plenty of cheers but the fact there were any boos at all is pure no class.

Raptors are good but inexperienced as ever..they won't handle the playoffs again. Obnoxious you base your grizzlies opinion off one game short handed last second notice...maybe you missed them blowing out the rockets?? They are the definition of championship edge.

I dare you to start a poll on who is more likely championship built grizz or raptors. Making a bunch of chucky shots you don't normally isnt Icing.

Man I hate most my fanbase

November game thread

First of all cabbage mzgrizz is a woman. The hit in the face she complained about prob was the Amir foul. The classless crowd post was made because the raps fans booed the foul call after an obvious scrape across the eyes. And I think it's pointless to talk about the outcome of this game because the grizz were short 5 key rotation players, two of which were starters. My personal belief is that the grizz can beat the raptors but not when half the roster is under quarantine.

As for Conley vs Lowry, I'll take Conley as he is a better two way player and smarter IMO. Lowry is good, but I wouldn't gloat about the last shot he hit. He's bound to make one after missing most of the night

November game thread

Oh and the foul complaint holds some weight. Grizz got 3-4 ridiculous shooting fouls called on them when Lou Williams shot up I'll advised 1 footed fadeaways lol. The grizz should shoot more fts than the raps. Grizz thrive in the paint while raps are content to shoot long 2's

We would have blown them away with even 2 more rotation guys. Yes. I am woman. Hear me roar !!!
    Fadeway you got it all correctly on those points.
    Haven't heard yet if we are short handed again tonight. Bigger fish to fry on Sunday. But why not? Let's get this #11
    Lowry still has a huge chip on his shoulder IMO.

November game thread

Grizz playing well. Nice to see a few of the guys back ( even though not 100% healthy), let's finish 4th qtr strong!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast