Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Chris Bosh Apology/Appreciation Thread

I saw so many doubters that Chris Bosh was washed up, overrated, not deserving of a max contract... etc. He's playing just as I thought he would as he just deferred to Lebron and Wade and sacrificed his stats to make things work in Miami and win some championships. So far he seems to be a 20+ and 10 player do you think he will keep it up or is he still overrated and just on a lucky streak.

Thoughts?

Game 1: 26 Points, 15 Rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal, 1 block
    Game 2: 30 Points, 8 Rebounds, 4 assists, 2 steals
    Game 3: 21 Points, 11 Rebounds, 4 assists

he'll avg 20/9 at end of season, to me hes just the same player he was with a 3pt stroke. Not overrated, but for sure over paid

it does look like he is realy trying harder to get those rebounds. I've seen him outjump some other bigs and realy stretch him arm to get the rebound where last year it would probably have been an offensive rebound for the other team. I think he can average 20/10 for sure this season if he keeps it up

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    Been my favourite player for a decade. hes gonna be a top 5 pplayer in the league this year. i can see him holding around the 25 and 11 mark. adding a few times and a block or so a night. hes always been this good just sacrificed his talent for championships. people always wondered why he kept making all star games. this is what coaches saw in him. hes an amazing team player and is now stepping up when he has too. book him taking the Heat to the ECF . his 3pt % is great so far . he can play inside and outside at 6 foot 11 hard to stop that. hes getting to the line and hes going to keep getting there. hes takin em places.
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

he is indeed overpaid though

Canadian in Carolina. University of South Carolina Beaufort.
    Quote Originally Posted by diu9leilomo View Post
    he'll avg 20/9 at end of season, to me hes just the same player he was with a 3pt stroke. Not overrated, but for sure over paid
    but he averaged 24/11 once with the Raps. if hes the same player whys he gonna average less?
    http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/229/files/2013/11/NOAH.gif

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 2014 SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!- BEASTMODE

BLUE JAYS

twitter
    https://twitter.com/NicolasONeill_

Quote Originally Posted by Nick O View Post
    but he averaged 24/11 once with the Raps. if hes the same player whys he gonna average less?
    same player doesn't mean same averages, dwade is still a very capable player and he'll take some loads off bosh, lots good shooters on the heat team as well. Bosh assist# may go up

Apologies for what? Everyone and their mothers knew he'd go back to around the Toronto averages. Don't take a couple of idiotic opinions from ppl and make it seem like the majority...

he isn't worth his contract at all. Best case scenario, he turns into a 20/9 player with above average defense this year. For how long? What will he look like in 3-4 years?

He has started well, but it's 3 games. My god, how many overreaction threads to the first few games do we need every year?

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    Going in, I expected Bosh to score more and show that he was still a very good first or second option, but I had reservations about his rebounding numbers. I have to say they look good so far. I hope they keep up. I still think Al Jefferson was more deserving of an All-Star nod last year, because Bosh wasn't rebounding the ball as well, but he's establishing himself as a solid rebounder. I understood that his scoring average only dipped because he was playing with talented scored, but there was no reason for his rebounding numbers to dip, especially when he was playing center.

Glad to see him playing like this again. Hopefully he keeps it up because it will make the East more interesting.
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    Apologies for what? Everyone and their mothers knew he'd go back to around the Toronto averages. Don't take a couple of idiotic opinions from ppl and make it seem like the majority...
    It's an appreciation/apology thread I'm not asking PSD to apologize just the doubters (if they want)

nothing for me to apologized for. always said he was going to be good...he has not reached the age where he's declining yet nor did he have any health issues holding him back. "fit" was literally the only reason why he wasn't putting up stats. i also said that a Miami team with Bosh and a declining Wade is still good enough to be top 4 in the weak Eastern Conference.

Bosh has always been a baller, but when he went with Bron to MIA people started hating him for no reason

Bosh is a baller. He was just living under bron's shadow. btw Heat will surprise a lot of people. as much as I hate them I won't be surprise if they come out of the east again.
    Kings of New York

WELCOME TO PLANET ORANGE & BLUE

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    he isn't worth his contract at all. Best case scenario, he turns into a 20/9 player with above average defense this year. For how long? What will he look like in 3-4 years?

He has started well, but it's 3 games. My god, how many overreaction threads to the first few games do we need every year?
    He's started the season with consistency... I don't think we need to wait till after Christmas to discuss how players are playing especially with all the media pressure Bosh has had since Lebron left it was top NBA news. There were lots of people who simply looked at his numbers playing with Lebron and Wade and assumed he will only get 10 points and 3 rebounds a game or something and just he sacrificed his game and stats to make things work in Miami.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast