Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Those games happen throughout the year. I remember our championship year we were only the #3 seed

The Mavs just need to keep winning.

In this tough division every win counts more than ever

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    The Mavs just need to keep winning.

In this tough division every win counts more than ever
    Does every win really count? I'm not sure that it does as long as you get into the playoffs. The teams are so close only about 5 games will separate the 1st thru 8th seed. I don't think home court really matters that much to be honest. To win in the playoffs you HAVE to win on the other teams court anyways. So if you're one of the lower 4 seeds all you have to do is win one game on the other teams court to steal home court. The Mavs proved last year that they have the grit to win on anyone's court. So just keep Dirk, and Tyson fresh and healthy. If that means the Mavs have to take a loss here and there by sitting out Dirk and Tyson for a game here and there so be it.

They really do need to fix these 3rd quarter collapses though.

Mavs off to a good start against Miami. Dirk shooting well and Mavs getting some turnovers and getting out on the break.

Mavs missing a lot of shots at the rim.

What a bad game.. Mavs have some work to do.

Tyson is a Beast

hopefully the mavs can bounce back against the kings but rudy gay and demarcus cousins are playing at a high level right now

Quote Originally Posted by YAALREADYKNO View Post
    hopefully the mavs can bounce back against the kings but rudy gay and demarcus cousins are playing at a high level right now
    Cousins is the best offensive big man in the NBA in my opinion. Should be a fun battle to watch between him and Tyson.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Cousins is the best offensive big man in the NBA in my opinion. Should be a fun battle to watch between him and Tyson.
    I agree with that. Parsons needs to step his game up and the mavs need to stop missing shots at the rim. Seems like every game they give up 6-8 points when they miss easy layups they should be able to make

Well Mavs are down by 20 in the first quarter to the Kings. It's still too early to panic but they do need to get their offense on track.

Part of the problem is they haven't figured out exactly how to use Parsons. Also besides being sick, Parsons is also pressing. He needs to calm down and get into the flow of the offense.

I'm also thinking that this team may need to trade for better PG. I think they're in need of a true PG. They're loaded with combo guards but need a guy that can slow the game up and play smart when the game gets belter skelter

If they're not going to trade for a PG then JJ Barea should be starting. The offense runs much better with him at the point. That may also help their 3rd quarter offense.

The comeback is on! Down 12 with just under 4:00 min left

Need to get it under 10 by the half

Monte with a buzzer beater at the end of the 3rd. Mavs up by 6. Score: 78 to 72

Nice come from behind win! Much needed

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast