Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Dallas Mavericks 2014-2015 game thread

We get Utah at home tonight.

This is a perfect remedy for winning and getting that first one out the way.

should've won in san Antonio but have yall heard about these kobe rumors?

Quote Originally Posted by YAALREADYKNO View Post
    should've won in san Antonio but have yall heard about these kobe rumors?
    You mean that he's pretty much done?

As for the game tonight I'm just looking forward to seeing Parsons fitting in better and finding his role on the team. It would be cool to see a little bit of JJ too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    You mean that he's pretty much done?
    he aint done man he just on a bad team. Put kobe on a good squad and he would help them

in my eyes we won against San antonio ! on paper we don't ! but thats offtopic...

against utah it will be a blow out , plz coach play aminu play him he will do wonders for you !

Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "

RUN DMC Baby

It's possible but he has to stay healthy. I saw the rumor that Chad Ford put out there that the Mavs would be interested if Kobe were to be traded but I just don't see how it would happen. Any trade for Kibe would start with Monte and I don't see any way the Mavs would do that. They also don't have the salaries to match Kobe's.

I wouldn't trade monta for kobe at this point in their careers and for just team chemistry but the offense still needs to go through DIRK. If he would've gotten 3-4 more shots the mavs would be 1-0 right now

Quote Originally Posted by YAALREADYKNO View Post
    I wouldn't trade monta for kobe at this point in their careers and for just team chemistry but the offense still needs to go through DIRK. If he would've gotten 3-4 more shots the mavs would be 1-0 right now
    Or if Parsons swings the ball one more time to Monte I bet he hits that **** and they win. It's all a part of getting Parsons meshed with the team.

I'm excited. Might be able to watch first half.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Or if Parsons swings the ball one more time to Monte I bet he hits that **** and they win. It's all a part of getting Parsons meshed with the team.
    Or instead of them shooting almost .600. one better defnsive move and it would have only been...let's say, Spurs at .599 and we would have gotten the win too. Or if Parsons did score and shoot better too. Or without those technicals. I like emotions but it's too easy to give aways buckets by this. Or in case so or so. I could give you more than 20 ways, how we could have won that game while Spurs almost played flawless.
    Last edited by AnthonyTyrael2; 10-30-2014 at 08:47 PM.

Fun to watch

Always great to play above the rim like Tyson does.

Leading by 30 late in the second. That's what it's like when it gels.

I have to say that I'm really liking what Aminu brings to this team. Dude can rebound his *** off! He also has a huge wingspan and tips a lot of passes. Also he may have been having a good night but he a little better offensively than I thought.

Then there's Parsons night. I think nights like tonight's stat line is what we should expect from him. He will still have his nights early in the season where he doesn't seem to be fitting in the offense but by the end of the season he'll be putting up numbers like tonight on a regular basis.

Once Carlisle figures out his regular rotation this team is going to be scary good! And other than center they are deep at every position.

I think they still need a bigger backup center but man I'm really excited about this season!

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast