Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

2014-2015 Charlotte Hornets Regular Season Thread

In less than 48 hours The Buzz is Back!

That's how we do!!!

The buzz is back!!! 1st game back, 1st win! Way to start the season baby. I liked what I saw out of the team tonight... Started out slow....reeaaal slow, got down 24 points, but hung around and found a way to win a thriller! Kemba...what can I say. Marvin Williams, MKG, Big Al...all had solid nights..The road to the ECF starts here...Let's Go!!!!!!
    THE EPIC

What an Unbelievable game. The city is behind this team! Hollywood couldn't have scripted a better comeback during a comeback game. I was high-fiving people I have never seen before it was so exciting. I will never forget this night and be able to tell my grandkids about it one day. Kemba with the clutch plays and even though it was just one game MKG looked really good and didn't hesitate shooting his jumper. I thought live Lance had a terrible game but then I saw the box score and he had 13 rebounds and 8 assists to go with his 7 points. I can't wait to watch the game Saturday vs Memphis on tv. If I lived a little closer I would get season tickets!

Tough two point loss to Memphis, Hornets @ Knicks tonight!

tough loss 3 in a row....

We ended a long losing streak to the Heat tonight. Big Al looked Great and Hairston finally got some minutes. We play the Hawks Friday and hopefully MKG will be back.

Hey guys...what's going on with Vonleh? Is he expected back soon?

is Big Al heavy? Has anyone said this? I saw the Hornets for the first time this year last night and Big Al looked like he was packing some extra pounds

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by InRoseWeTrust View Post
    Hey guys...what's going on with Vonleh? Is he expected back soon?
    He is fine. He has been on the inactive list healthy for whatever reason so far. I don't think our coach likes rookies but he did have offseason surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    is Big Al heavy? Has anyone said this? I saw the Hornets for the first time this year last night and Big Al looked like he was packing some extra pounds
    He is a little on the heavy side. Kind of surprising to let himself get that way in a contract year.

Big Al is just fine. Happy to see PJ crack the rotation, and I'm happy with Zellers and MKGs progression so far. Waiting for Vonleh to get right....but 2 things worry me...

1st of all, our team defense looks like its regressed..alot. Sloppy switch offs, playing too far off the ball, not guarding passing lanes..I was hoping it was just rustiness in the beginning, but its starting to look like a discipline issue. Needs to be fixed.

And 2) I'm a little concerned wit Stephenson's offensive punch. He was spose to add a little bit more on that end but he is still waaay to erratic with his decision making and is not aggressive enough with the ball in his hands. He's not playing bad, but I expected a little more points in the score box from him. Still early tho.

2014-2015 Charlotte Hornets Regular Season Thread

Another tough loss at Indiana. We are really missing MKG and Neal though so it's hard to panic yet.