Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

The return of JJ Barea?

Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine)
    10/26/14, 3:53 PM
    After clearing waivers, JJ Barea is then hoping to re-sign with the Dallas Mavericks, who'll have to open a roster spot to make room for him

Maybe it's just me but I'm really hyped for this year to start! Barea would be a perfect fit as a PG off the bench. Plus he adds to the great chemistry of the team. I hate to think that it's going to be at the expense of Mekel though.

I'd love to have Barea back.

hmm now its true barea is free hmm can't tell you guys what i would do right now with him , mekel looks improved but with barea you know what you will get

Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "

RUN DMC Baby

No to JJ.. Unless they have to faith in Gel & felton (who does?) which is probably the case

I guess we will find out in the next couple of days.

Too Awesome! I love this deal! We just got better!
    45 __ Raef LaFrentz __ 45
    Kansas Jayhawks 94-98 / Dallas Mavericks 01-03
    "This is the place to be. This is the team of the future. Last year we fell short of our long-term goal. But we're young and going to have a large window. I feel good to be a part of it." - Raef LaFrentz Feb. 2002

****** (@******)
    10/29/14, 5:04 PM
    Mavs Release Gal Mekel To Create Roster Spot For J.J. Barea -- bit.ly/13f3vZm

Looks like it's pretty much official.

Personally I would have rather have kept Mekel but with this being a veteran team and built to win a title now I'm not that upset about losing Mekel. If he ends up in the right system Mekel is going to be a very good PG for years in the NBA. I see him similar to Goran Dragic. As for Barea, he still can't guard anyone because of his size but he does bring energy and a high basketball IQ off the bench. I would not even be surprised to see him start some games depending on matchups.

welcome back jj but i would have loved to keep mekel ! is mekel now a FA or will he signe with the legends? because we can't throw away this improved player

Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "

RUN DMC Baby

Quote Originally Posted by King41 View Post
    welcome back jj but i would have loved to keep mekel ! is mekel now a FA or will he signe with the legends? because we can't throw away this improved player
    I believe he's a free agent. Once he clears waivers they should be able to sign him to the Legends I would think.

Golf Galaxy Survey is known to get better reviews and feedback from the customer and no one better wat without getting a survey for customer feedback about product and service..

JJ going to get the Dirk treatment and will be allowed to play as long as he wants (considering what hes given to this franchise). Im perfectly ok with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk