Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647
    *when

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    You guys are going to be in so much agony if you dont win it all this year. So much elite talent.
    Honestly Iíll prolly cry a little and then laugh a little bit. And then get excited about next season. Chances are we wonít win this year just because #baseball but itís nice being competitive every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A lot of minor leaguers have deceiving numbers this year because of the leagues they are playing in.

Guys in the Texas and Midwest leagues that are hitting .700 OPS are better than league average, and guys in the PCL with a .800 OPS are hitting below league average.

Throwing every thing off.

I realize AAA numbers are totally inflated, but Dylan Carlson was recently promoted there, and has absolutely murdered the league in 9 games. Hitting over .500 with over a .900 slugging.

He hit really well in AA this year too, considering the park and league adjustments.

Doesn't turn 21 until October, and might be called up before the season ends.

Nate Pearson got called up to AAA Buffalo last week and tossed 7 scoreless innings in his debut. He's currently the #14 prospect and has a chance to top Mackenzie Gore as the top arm heading into 2020.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647