Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    23,327
    4 straight

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    23,327
    anyone here alive still?

    Wild might legitimately be the best team in hockey right now.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    13,115
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    anyone here alive still?

    Wild might legitimately be the best team in hockey right now.
    I'm alive but this wild forum isn't. Wild have been hot as hell lately. That dubnyk trade is looking like pure genius. Stewart's already made a bit of an impact as well.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    23,327
    Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    I'm alive but this wild forum isn't. Wild have been hot as hell lately. That dubnyk trade is looking like pure genius. Stewart's already made a bit of an impact as well.
    I've gone to another forum for hockey talk, but have been wanting to revive this one.

    Dubnyk trade looks great, but I am concerned that we give him a huge contract based on this. In all sports, you have to be weary of the player who has a miracle season in a contract year, and Dub came at a time of desperation for the team. It seems the team, and Dub have been feeding off that desperation since his arrival, and I am concerned about that. Desperation is what lead to the Backstrom and Kuemper contracts, and the Wild will find themselves in a similar situation this offseason, where they will have to pay big money to keep a goalie they are desperate for.

    Stewart is exactly what the Wild needed from the forward position all season. Hope they can keep him in the offseason.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    9,011
    This thread has expired PJ. We need a second half of season (after all-star break) thread please. In fact, you should just make a decade thread that runs until 2020. We should be up to 10 pages when the decade ends.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn Park, MN
    Posts
    5,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom Listens View Post
    This thread has expired PJ. We need a second half of season (after all-star break) thread please. In fact, you should just make a decade thread that runs until 2020. We should be up to 10 pages when the decade ends.
    I'allwaaaays....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •