Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Wheres the Love??

Not only am I little bothered by the lack of traffic in this forum supportin our Hornets, but I just read that Vegas only got us down for 45 wins this season..45!?? I don't know bout y'all but I see this team winning 50 games easy this season. Upgrades offensively, upgrades defensively to a very good defensive team already, I mean c'mon..if 45 games is all the nation is really expecting from Charlotte, then I KNOW FOR A FACT we will be shocking ALOT of people this season...man I can't wait till the season starts!!!

THE BUZZ IZ BACK!!!
    THE EPIC

Quote Originally Posted by marjon View Post
    Not only am I little bothered by the lack of traffic in this forum supportin our Hornets, but I just read that Vegas only got us down for 45 wins this season..45!?? I don't know bout y'all but I see this team winning 50 games easy this season. Upgrades offensively, upgrades defensively to a very good defensive team already, I mean c'mon..if 45 games is all the nation is really expecting from Charlotte, then I KNOW FOR A FACT we will be shocking ALOT of people this season...man I can't wait till the season starts!!!

THE BUZZ IZ BACK!!!
    I'm still here just waiting on the games to start. We usually have a few posters here but I have been all over twitter using hash tags and all but can't hardly get anyone to post here.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Starter View Post
    I'm still here just waiting on the games to start. We usually have a few posters here but I have been all over twitter using hash tags and all but can't hardly get anyone to post here.
    Yea, I figured traffic would pick up some once the season started. Expecting a few bandwagoners as the season progresses as well....just a little weary since we lost our team due to lack of support in the 1st place, don't want that to happen again!! Lol Can't wait for the season!! The Buzz is Back!!!