Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Player Ratings For 2K15!

I have been looking everywhere for majority of the player ratings for 2K15, and just found some that gave like 10-20 of the players, this one gives you a majority of them, I am a little disappointed at some of the ratings, but I think that 2k is basing this year on a different format on how they rate the players this year. In this years game, there are only 4 players to have a player rating of 90 or better, before you open this link up http://thereal2kinsider.blogspot.com...-analysis.html I challenge everyone to guess who are the top 10 players in this game in order and there ratings next to it, and see if you came close. Remember, that there are only 4 players in this game with a player rating of 90 or better, so that should get you started.

Hopefully a lot of you guys don't cheat, and if you have already seen most of them try not ruining it for anybody else.
    Last edited by MELO 15; 09-20-2014 at 08:49 AM.
    The Melo Hate is Real!

I already know Jabari Parker has the highest rookie rating of 78. That was leaked out like a month ago.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    I already know Jabari Parker has the highest rookie rating of 78. That was leaked out like a month ago.
    Your right, but can you give me your top 10 in order along with ratings?
    The Melo Hate is Real!

Cant, I already looked at the list to check the Bucks out. Larry Sanders not even on the list yet. I suppose their deciding what to do with him from the injury and down year he had.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Cant, I already looked at the list to check the Bucks out. Larry Sanders not even on the list yet. I suppose their deciding what to do with him from the injury and down year he had.
    respect your honesty, what do you think he'll end up being rated when its all said and done?
    The Melo Hate is Real!

Ok so skipped all the comments, so here is my guess. Unfortunately last 2k game I played was 2k10, so don't really know the ratings of last 4 games, but definetely gonna buy this one.

So my guess top 13:
    LeBron 97
    Durant 95 or probably same 97, because he is on the cover and had a great last season, but imo he should not have same rating as LBJ.
    Chris Paul 92
    Kevin Love 91
    Russell Westbrook 88
    Blake Griffin 87
    Anthony Davis 87
    Stephen Curry 86
    Carmelo Anthony 86
    Dwight Howard 85
    DeMarcus Cousins 84
    James Harden 84
    Paul George 82

lol @ SG.

No Beal? I would think that he'd in the range of Thompson to Derozan
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

Davis overall skyrocketed. 88 man,it wil be fun playing with him.

Quote Originally Posted by MELO 15 View Post
    respect your honesty, what do you think he'll end up being rated when its all said and done?
    Center ratings need a update. They have Asik as same rating as Dalembert. But Asik was a back up to Howard. Bucks already had Dalembert. Think he should be decreased a bit. Also they have Chandler as forth best center. Yeah maybe like back when he won a ring with Mavs a while back. He's not same guy any more. I'm sure they will rob Sanders rating. Yeah he had the injury and bar fight and the suspension. So they probably lower his value.

But if he plays like two years ago he will be better then Chandler for sure. Also Giannis got robbed of a rating as well. They have him same rank as Moute. Moute been regressing since way before Bucks traded him. Ersan got robbed as well. He's same rank as Humphries. That's highway robbery. Humphries was horrible years ago. Ersan was playing through injury last year.
    Last edited by MILLERHIGHLIFE; 09-20-2014 at 09:53 AM.

And where Wades, Bosh, Valanciunas, Hardens, Gasols and DMCs ratings? A lot of players still missing.
    Duncan at 90 is a joke
    Last edited by Minimal; 09-20-2014 at 10:01 AM.

Brandon Knight is missing as well. I check pg and sg. I seen Mayo and Wolters. Mayo still has a high rating. I was shocked.

I expect for DMC to have the highest rating of all centers

FYI RONNIE 2k has been tweeting all the rating recently
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    Jimmer still being BLACK BALLED by the illuminati/homeboys...
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    If Jimmer were to be given free reign offensively, the team would basically quit on the organization out of jealousy and envy. The white man is the minority in this game and the black players will be damned if the white man shows him up at his own game. Similar situation happening with Kevin Love, the team has to surround him with foreigners and whites because black players won't succumb to the greatness that is Kevin Love.

The ratings are always awful in 2k

They really need to spread it out more so players aren't so closely rated. If Lebron is a 96, a Harden should be an 80, and a Monte Ellis should be an 75, and a Nick Young should be a 65, and a Felton should be a 50

That's how Live used to do it and it really emphasized the disparity in talent true to real life, not basing it by inflated stats where a lebron is a 98, harden 92, Ellis 85, Nick Young 78, Felton 76

Sorry not sure if I'm bring biased here, but for 2 guys I watched closely, Dirk has an awful playoff series and is +3 and an 88 now? VC has a redemption playoff series, hits that GW and is a -1 77 now?

I don't understand 2k ever

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast