Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by whitekimbo View Post
    Lol that's embarrassing. But in all reality if Sparky doesn't like someone, he'll hate no matter what lmao. (I.e. Pouncey)
    I'm not trying to hate on Dion. I just didn't really think he did much of anything all preseason. I watched all 4 games. Really have no clue how he came away with such a high PFF ranking.

As for Pouncey, I don't "hate" the guy, just think he's extremely dumb. But let's move on....

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Not sure how PFF got that ranking. Didn't Dion not get any sacks in preseason? Or 1 maybe? Idk I just didn't see him do much of anything.
    Agian sack is a stat. According to them he applied more pressure on to the QB than Sam did.

If you must have "stats"

Jordan applied 9 QB pressures (5 QB hits, 4 QB hurries) in 60 pass rushes. Mostly from the right side vs the LT which is harder to do.

Sam applied 8 QB pressures (2 QB sacks, 3 QB hits, 3 QB hurries) in 71 pass rushes. Mostly from the left side vs the RT which is easier.

Jordan always was playing vs the 1/2s Sam was always in the end of the game vs the 3/4s

Sam is also undersized and gets pushed around vs the run.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Agian sack is a stat. According to them he applied more pressure on to the QB than Sam did.

If you must have "stats"

Jordan applied 9 QB pressures (5 QB hits, 4 QB hurries) in 60 pass rushes. Mostly from the right side vs the LT which is harder to do.

Sam applied 8 QB pressures (2 QB sacks, 3 QB hits, 3 QB hurries) in 71 pass rushes. Mostly from the left side vs the RT which is easier.

Jordan always was playing vs the 1/2s Sam was always in the end of the game vs the 3/4s

Sam is also undersized and gets pushed around vs the run.
    Okay, okay, I feel better. The guy we took #3 overall is better than a late 7th round pick. Yay!

Lol just having some fun. Believe it or not, I am indeed optimistic for us this season. I even drafted some Phins earlier than their ADPs in fantasy.

Wes Welker popped a molly now he is suspended... WHOOO!

@ProFootballTalk
    Source: Welker took Molly at the Kentucky Derby. It had been cut with amphetamines. Same situation as Orlando Scandrick.
    Man o Man, idk why I find this funny... Anyways he will be out the first 4 games

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Okay, okay, I feel better. The guy we took #3 overall is better than a late 7th round pick. Yay!

Lol just having some fun. Believe it or not, I am indeed optimistic for us this season. I even drafted some Phins earlier than their ADPs in fantasy.
    More to prove my point. Dion was getting double teamed at times while Sam wasn't. That doesn't show up on the stat sheet but being able to take on two blockers and leave others one on one is huge.

NFLFilmStudy
    Disruption is production and that's why Dion Jordan was double teamed by a top 5 pick and a TE. He doesn't suck at DE https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwkiNmTCIAEsMAJ.png

^^^ Good to see. I hope he adds some explosive plays to the D when he returns.

I took Knowshon and Wallace - both pretty early - in my draft last night. So rooting for us as a Dolfan and for my fantasy team.

I ended up taking Wallace and Knowshon too, though I got them both at bargains. I took Wallace in the 9th and Moreno in the 11th. Both will be on the bench until they prove something though.

Quote Originally Posted by murcat410 View Post
    I ended up taking Wallace and Knowshon too, though I got them both at bargains. I took Wallace in the 9th and Moreno in the 11th. Both will be on the bench until they prove something though.
    I'm not as confident in Wallace and got him late too. But Moreno should be very good this year. I don't see this as a time share at all.......not as the season goes on.

Miller will be phased out if he continues to show poor vision, lack of tackle breaking, and iffy hands. Miller also isn't good at the GL so those carries go to Moreno.

And Philbin/Lazor know what happened last year when they went too pass happy. They will run the rock.

Has anyone been taking Clay as their TE? I did in one league and I feel like I got a steal in the 10th round. He's going to be a huge part of our offense this year if he's healthy.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

I just don't take Phins in FF. Always feel like I give them the kiss of death if I do.

Did just take Moreno in the NFL re-draft. So if he sucks blame me.

I refuse to get them in my main league. Like Wrench said if they're in my main league then they never succeed.

Also for everyone who says Philbin is an idiot for putting players like Jordan and Grimes on special teams, Richard Sherman and Earl Thomas are both on punt coverage

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Also for everyone who says Philbin is an idiot for putting players like Jordan and Grimes on special teams, Richard Sherman and Earl Thomas are both on punt coverage

That blew my mind. Two of the best players in the LEAGUE not just on there team playing ST.

Why is Athlete popping Molly?

NO hunger Foul
    Highest scoring points
    regular season Champ
    2012 PSD Fantasy football Champion

No Hunger Foul
    2x Def-con1 Squad Champion(1000$ League)
    Highest scoring points
    2011 and 2012 Champion

They like to have fun Krest, but apparently it was that someone "spiked" Welker's drinking (according to him)

Just saw Jorvorskie Lane run for 54 yards for Tampa lol

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast