Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 417 of 418 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418 LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 6263
    Are they playing him 3B part time right now?

Quote Originally Posted by LechWalesa View Post
    I think they'll put him at third. His bat at third would be lethal.
    I agree.

It's weird to think that our offense might even be better than it is right now by this time next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasky05 View Post
    I would say the evaluator who wrote hadn't been paying enough attention to the hitter. His .375 ave., 1.092 OPS, 17.5K rate. This says he's going to be more than an average MLBer, in my opinion.
    There's no why that's based on 1 evaluator, they have an army of people that get their information directly from the scouts

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
    What position you see him playing.
    not catcher

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Didnít even read it tbh. I just have very little faith that a catcher will hit anywhere close to that in the majors. + we have 3 young catchers playing well right now. This team needs reinforcements more than it needs another catcher getting his feet wet.
    I think they'll put him at third. His bat at third would be lethal.
    All the media around the team has said that he is the catcher of the future and they are waiting on him. All of the other catchers are expendable, but not Moreno.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    All the media around the team has said that he is the catcher of the future and they are waiting on him. All of the other catchers are expendable, but not Moreno.
    Kirk will get them something decent then, I guess. Just don't know why they would fix something that isn't broken unless he also happens to be the best defender of the bunch as the cherry on top.

Teams need 2 catchers. If Moreno can play some 3B as they've been giving him reps there, could he play C/3B? Kind of an unorthodox positional versatility. We've seen C/1B situations though. Then have Kirk as C/DH. Springer as OF/DH.

In terms of team building though, I'm curious how much the front office sees the need to balance the lefty/righty situation. All our best bats are righties. At what point do we need to trade away an everyday RHB just to make room for a lefty? Maybe it is less of a thing than I'm making it out to be.

Kirk will get them something decent then, I guess. Just don't know why they would fix something that isn't broken unless he also happens to be the best defender of the bunch as the cherry on top.
    I think you've got a couple of years before you have to make the decision.

Moreno probably gonna be groomed in the minors a bit more, especially if they change his position anyway.

If the bat's as hot, he'll be in the majors by July. There's just too big a payoff if that bat translates smoothly to the majors.

Anyone have an update on how the specs have been doing since being traded to the twins?

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Anyone have an update on how the specs have been doing since being traded to the twins?
    martin 149 abs, .243/.385/.759 since the trade
    Simeon was transferred to the Twins development list in early August and recalled in Sept., not sure what that means exactly.

Please don't ever use organizational depth as a reason to trade a propect...I still have nightmares about Michael Young..

Quote Originally Posted by T.O. Fan View Post
    Please don't ever use organizational depth as a reason to trade a propect...I still have nightmares about Michael Young..
    Why? We won 2 world series after that trade, I do that deal every time.