Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by kmo429 View Post
    ^Saw that to. Looking forward to seeing them work some magic. Strome works there, as I think Nelson would too. ThinK Strome benefits NOT playing with Tavares. He was brought here to anchor his own line, not feed of JT, and he'll have that chance.
    Grabo & Kule will make him better and Kule will stick up for his teammates.

This team has a chance to roll with 4 hockey lines, we've got that much depth now

We definitely need to trade for a defender. If it doesn't happen, I could see Bailey getting a chance to play with the 1st line, but my initial guess is Brock Nelson in that spot with Bailey/Grabner playing with Franz.

The exciting part about this offseason is that we basically added a whole new line with the signings of Grabo and Kulemin, and Strome entering his 2nd year. My guess is they will play together and that makes sense for everyone involved and the team as a whole. If this line clicks, it could be huge. The 1st line will get it done and Franz will be solid as usual. Overall we are pretty strong and deep up the middle at center and have some exciting young guys coming in. And obviously, we made major changes at goaltending which could help in a big way. This team could be in line for a huge turnaround next year.

The only thing is, this team is still very young and inexperienced particularly on defense especially if Lubo is spending time on the IR.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Thats why you wait until Someone has to cut salary for cap purposes or injuries to strike. no reason to overpay Right Now

oduya or Roszival will be set free in Chicago once Kane and Toews are signed, The penguins are desparately shopping Scuderi. Boston is trying to trade Kelly but likely wont find a sucker, so Boychuk may eventually be moved.

wait them out, dont panic and we'll get someone....patience grasshoppers patience

I'd rather see Bailey gone then Grabner

i dont know, I kinda hope one of those two play with Kyle and JT on the 1st line. My reasoning is with more secondary scoring, We shouldn't be as reliant on the 1st line. Given time to mesh, Bailey or Grabner could easily produce 25G 60 pts. Suddenly our supposed extra forward would worth a hell of alot more than some of our fans think.....

Strome as a playmaker is Ideal for Grabo and Kulie and Frans works well with Nelson and the Grabner/Bailey remainder....

Lee goes down till injuries strike

I agree that the second line should be Kule-Grabo-Strome, but even if Strome is put on the third line with Frans, it won't be horrible. Strome and Frans could still do work IMO. This is the benefit of being strong down the middle. The only real mistake is if Strome is put on the 4th line which we know will not happen. Otherwise, I think the kid will produce.

I am less sure about Brock, and overall I am not exactly sure who will be put on the first line with JT and KO. I could see it being any of Grabner, Bailey, or Brock. Even Lee is a darkhorse as is Conacher. It makes sense to let Strome anchor his own line either with Grabo or Frans.

It is nice to have some depth for once, but some of these young guys do need to step up this year. We are very young which is what could hold us back this season.
    Last edited by Wrigheyes4MVP; 07-09-2014 at 02:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12