Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Maybe Danny boy is a Monta lover?
    supposedly he covets ledo

Rondo? Eh dude can't shoot and that can really hurt a team like the Mavs...think about the fact Monta couldn't shoot 3s really how often that hurt our momentum when we'd get him an open one...or Marion being in there instead of Vince when we get an open 3...

Just saying I don't like having Rondo-Monta-Marion out there...that's zero 3 point shooters.

you need 3 point shooters in todays game.

Plus do we really need Rondo's penetration skills when Monta can do the same thing?

I was thinking the same thing regarding Rondo

I really like Jimmy Butler. I wish we could trade for him somehow but I doubt it. He would be perfect for us playing next to Ellis, Harris and Carter.

Like ThugLife said, Rondo isn't a good 3 point shooter and he can't even knock down the midrange shot consistently and Monta is a streaky shooter. Don't even get me started on Marion's shot.

Marion was greats or us in the past. He couldn't space the floor offensively but he made up for it with defense and rebounding and we had dirk to space the floor. His defense last year was mediocre and he was getting a little shot happy with 3s. I'd like for us to go after Deng since he's one of the best defenders in the league and he can knock down 3s

I can't believe that none of you mavs fans haven't pointed out the loss of Larkin, and the high second rd pk in a semi loaded draft.

Calderon is going to be good for the knicks because his role will be sort of like kerr/fisher in the triangle, so he's a bonus for NYK because he's deadly from DT.

The knicks ended up Drafting Early Anthony with Dallas pick, a sure fire 1st rnder who started on the whichta state team that went to the final 4, and lost 1 game all season

Tyson will be ok for dallas, he had some personal issues and serious injuries to deal with last season, and was absolutely not on the same page with woodsons (rightly fully so)

Felton is a crack head, but whenever he doesn't smoke the night before, you will get a solid game out of him. For real though, he parties on the low a lot, and he has poor conditioning., but hey, he's usually solid every other (i need to redeem last season) yr, and he was completely trash last yr

Larkin is the bonus for the knicks, thats like a $25 tip to the parking valet, he's also going to shine in the triangle because he has a high IQ, and he's been very impressive in the knicks summer(4-0) league playing in the triangle.

New York is going to win back to back championships watch! Now they Sam and Jose nobody can stop them!

Quote Originally Posted by e-money View Post
    I can't believe that none of you mavs fans haven't pointed out the loss of Larkin, and the high second rd pk in a semi loaded draft.

Calderon is going to be good for the knicks because his role will be sort of like kerr/fisher in the triangle, so he's a bonus for NYK because he's deadly from DT.

The knicks ended up Drafting Early Anthony with Dallas pick, a sure fire 1st rnder who started on the whichta state team that went to the final 4, and lost 1 game all season

Tyson will be ok for dallas, he had some personal issues and serious injuries to deal with last season, and was absolutely not on the same page with woodsons (rightly fully so)

Felton is a crack head, but whenever he doesn't smoke the night before, you will get a solid game out of him. For real though, he parties on the low a lot, and he has poor conditioning., but hey, he's usually solid every other (i need to redeem last season) yr, and he was completely trash last yr

Larkin is the bonus for the knicks, thats like a $25 tip to the parking valet, he's also going to shine in the triangle because he has a high IQ, and he's been very impressive in the knicks summer(4-0) league playing in the triangle.
    Draft picks really have no value to the Mavs except as trade chips. Carlisle hates playing rookies. I would have liked to see them keep Larkin but you have to give up something to get something and the Mavs needed Chandler more than they needed Larkin.

By the way did you see him get dunked on in summer league? Eric Griffin nearly jumped completely over him!

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Chandler is a top 5 center? You are in for a huge disappointment if you think that.
    Oops.

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/984/tyson-chandler
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

Quote Originally Posted by asmarks18 View Post
    Haha! Parsons has put a couple really good games back to back too

He's getting comfortable

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    He's getting comfortable
    Yea he is. That's why I was saying that we have to wait until the second half of the season before we can really see if Parsons will be worth the money. It was way too early to start calling him a bust.

As for Tyson, it sucks that the Mavs overall defense hasn't been great because the way Tyson by himself is playing he should be in the conversation for DPOY. He won't get serious consideration though with the way the Mavs are playing defense. I think the Mavs would need to be a top 10 defense for Tysin to have a legit shot at the award.

He keeps getting 15-20 rebounds per game he's going to get considered.

He's a double double machine

love tyson an animal

Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "

RUN DMC Baby

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234