Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Should Carmelo go to the Clippers?

It appears the a Clippers are interested In Lebron and Carmelo. If LA is unable to obtain Lebron and Melo is leaving should the Knicks explore S&T with Clippers? The Clippers will have to move real assets such as Deandre Jordan, JJ Reddick and Crawford in order to take Carmelo per reports. This would beat any garbage package Chicago could put together, it would put Melo out Wesi, la La would live in LA and Carmelo is friends with Blake and Paul. We could actually use the assets we get from the Clippers to get solid first round picks or keep on the team. Again better than any package from Houston or Chicago.

wtf happened to the nba that people now think it's normal for all-stars to stack themselves into one team. I for one am not desensitized to this.

"A lot of basketball players today are overpaid & it influences their game & work ethics in a negative way. They've been given things they haven't earned and I think the game has been cheated." - Michael Jordan

"Without honor winning holds no value. When one lacks true virtues, victory becomes empty & the unethical triumphs." - B. Modigliani

#LoyaltyOverRoyalty

Neither lebron nor melo will be on the clippers

Here I thought it was a "confirmed" report from some unreliable twitter traffic source.

Quote Originally Posted by 3ballbomber View Post
    wtf happened to the nba that people now think it's normal for all-stars to stack themselves into one team. I for one am not desensitized to this.
    stop watching

things evolve as humans evolve, if you cant deal with it then stop partaking in it. Or just continue to post on an internet forum about "Back in my day!!!!"

I love basketball but Nba is becoming corny all started by that coward lebron i despise him I dont wan thim on my team. He started all this who cares if u win if u are not beating anybody like this is a joke that it was even a rumor about 4 of those guys teaming up

This exactly what I'm talking bout the teams with stars that don't need another star. The clippers just need a better supporting cast. Then again maybe Chris paul and Griffin just aren't good enough players.

Stacking teams is childish. Rising to beat your peers takes a real man.

Its called the 1980's bruh. Sixers, Celtics, Pistons, and Lakers all had 3-4 HALL OF FAMERS on each squad.

Quote Originally Posted by BALLER R View Post
    This exactly what I'm talking bout the teams with stars that don't need another star. The clippers just need a better supporting cast. Then again maybe Chris paul and Griffin just aren't good enough players.
    Can we then say the same about Lebron

I also do not believe superstars should all go to one team but obviously they do believe it, and the NBA has no control over. Pat Riley right now is trying to figure out how to put a big four together. As a Knick fan this is good news if Melo does not want to stay. Clippers owner to be stated he does not mind going into the luxury for either a Carmelo or Lebron. LA is a better option for Melo, biggest market, great coach, friends on the team and his wife will be happy. Knicks in return can actually get real assets back instead of that stuff Chicago & Houston are trying to pass off as assets.

Should Carmelo go to the Clippers?

How would they accomplish this? I would imagine there would be way too many moving parts to get them both

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    I also do not believe superstars should all go to one team but obviously they do believe it, and the NBA has no control over. Pat Riley right now is trying to figure out how to put a big four together. As a Knick fan this is good news if Melo does not want to stay. Clippers owner to be stated he does not mind going into the luxury for either a Carmelo or Lebron. LA is a better option for Melo, biggest market, great coach, friends on the team and his wife will be happy. Knicks in return can actually get real assets back instead of that stuff Chicago & Houston are trying to pass off as assets.
    Ummm from what I recall the bulls were offering boozee, a 1st round pick and either taj or jimmy butler.......how in the world are those not assets for a player who's a free agent and leaving anyway??? You need a reality check brother, ny will be lucky to get anything at all.

lol @ all the hate over "superstars" pairing up. I can count on one hand the amount of teams that have won a championship with only one "superstar".

This isn't a new thing. The way it's being done is new-ish but the teaming up thing isn't new at all, it's just evolved. Simply players and teams adapting to the changes in the league.

Anyway, I think the Clippers should do this ONLY if they can keep CP3/Blake/Jordan... if it costs them one of those pieces it's not worth it, they can bring in some high caliber supporting cast for a fraction of the price.

Idk but it sure makes the Spurs victory that much sweeter !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast