Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Grevis has been traded twice since he left us I believe. At the end of the day, there was no prospect better then Jrue is right now. MCW might be a product of being on a very very bad team. Burke is not that impressive (to me anyway). Noal was a guy coming off a knee injury right off the bat, no thanks. That was an atrocious draft class imo. Not thrilled about giving up this years pick but it is what it is. Evans played great when he started. He's already got chemistry with AD. He needs to start. Its really hard for me to condemn these moves when we havent seen much of our starting lineup together. Let us see a healthy season.

IM all in favor of keeping Evans and Jrue, but Gordon.... I really do not want him, we wont be close to contending with him as our SG
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

Yep, but at 15 mill I gave up hope on dumping him

If only we could get rid of Gordon for a big man and Ryno for a wing. I'm nervous I feel like we have to start winning or AD will want to walk the first chance he gets.

I think Gordon can be dealt. Dont think we will get much back from him.

wheres a good fit for Gordon and who will take on the contract?

i agree he's gotta go. What if the Knicks traded Amares expiring? Kind of sucks for this year but NOH won't be a serious threat next year anyways. its just a way to get rid of Gordons contract one year earlier. then NOH really starts to contend in 2015-2016 with some room to operate and the Holiday/Evans/Anderson/Davis core.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    wheres a good fit for Gordon and who will take on the contract?

i agree he's gotta go. What if the Knicks traded Amares expiring? Kind of sucks for this year but NOH won't be a serious threat next year anyways. its just a way to get rid of Gordons contract one year earlier. then NOH really starts to contend in 2015-2016 with some room to operate and the Holiday/Evans/Anderson/Davis core.
    I'd just as soon keep Gordon.

Couple of teams I can see making a play are Detroit. They've been rumored to have some level of interest and Pelicans have been in talks for a Sign and trade for Monroe. Plus their GM was our Former GM so there is some connection. I'd say this is not likely though as I'd assume we'd have to throw in another guy as well

Indy... Bringing in the hometown kid and getting another scoring option. Depending on how much faith (or how little) they have in Hibbert I can see a Gordon/Hibbert deal. Fills a need for both teams

I can see a deal for NY but there is no way we can swing Stats salary. The Pelicans are said to be very active this offseason and a deal like this would kill that. But If we are just desperate for a salary dump then maybe swap Bargnani or Chandler for Gordon.

Denver is another possibility for another former Hornets guy in their front office. They need a SG and maybe we can swing a deal for Gordon/Mcgee,Randolph

I don't see a high probability on any of these but I do see them as better options then Amare

Source from Boston: "The Pelicans are working to get into the top-5. They're looking to leapfrog those of us with similar targets"

A top 5 is crazy, IDK who we would have to give up.

And also Davis may think he has grown an inch or two, and is bulking up nicely, with all muscle

I have the same question what could we possibly give up to get in the top 5? I can see us getting Boston other pick in the middle of the draft but not in top 5.

We signed Marcin Gortat so we have a legit big man to play center. He is a guy that can avg a double double per night. He is not an all start but with AD on the boards with him we definitely have a good front court.

http://hoopshabit.com/2014/06/20/new...l-hole-center/

Not sure about the getting back into the draft idea. Who would we trade to get us into the top 5? I am not even sure who would we target. I am all for getting a top 5 player but this may be smoke and mirrors by the Pelicans.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Chapin78 View Post
    We signed Marcin Gortat so we have a legit big man to play center. He is a guy that can avg a double double per night. He is not an all start but with AD on the boards with him we definitely have a good front court.

http://hoopshabit.com/2014/06/20/new...l-hole-center/
    Not a reliable source

I would love a late round 1 pick

I hear we are looking at getting into the draft for Doug McDermott. I'm guessing they will give up next years pick. Good move?

Not sure about prospect outside of the main 5-10, but I want young potential on the team

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast