Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    @JakePavorsky
    Source: New Orleans Pelicans have expressed interest in signing K.J. McDaniels to an offer sheet. He's antsy to sign once moratorium ends.

Wouldn't mind that signing, can block the ball

Sixers Interested In Norris Cole

July 14th at 10:33am CST by Chuck Myron

The Sixers have expressed interested in Pelicans restricted free agent Norris Cole, reports Michael Scotto of SheridanHoops (Twitter link). The point guard’s free agency has been slow-going so far, as the Pelicans have reportedly made a push to re-sign him but are only willing to go so far.

[RELATED: Sixers Notes: Wroten, Bogans, Embiid]

The Rich Paul client went from Miami to New Orleans in the Goran Dragic trade at the deadline, when the Wizards, Thunder, Bucks and Cavs all reportedly had varying degrees of interest in him. None of those teams have been linked to him this summer. The Sixers, as usual, have the cap space necessary to outbid other suitors. Aside from an apparent training camp deal with undrafted free agent T.J. McConnell, Philadelphia has yet to make a move in free agency.

The Pelicans, who can match all competing bids, made Cole a qualifying offer worth nearly $3.037MM. New Orleans is capped out, but it has his Bird rights and no other logical option on the roster to back up at point guard, aside from Toney Douglas, who’s on a non-guaranteed deal, and Tyreke Evans, who sees plenty of time at other positions.

God I hope we bring him back, he was HUGE for our team down the stretch when Davis, holiday, and Anderson were all out.

106.1 The Ticket @1061WMTI
    Pels believe that Seth Curry is definitely an NBA player & will invite him to camp

Scott Kushner of the New Orleans Advocate

Ah I guess we will see what's going to happen this year with him then. Wonder if he will play PG or SG?

Gery Woelfel
    ‏@GeryWoelfel

Move over Steph, here comes Seth: Hearing Seth Curry is on the brink of securing a guaranteed contract from the Pelicans.

Quote Originally Posted by aussie View Post
    Gery Woelfel
    ‏@GeryWoelfel

Move over Steph, here comes Seth: Hearing Seth Curry is on the brink of securing a guaranteed contract from the Pelicans.
    If he can play well tomorrow I think he makes the team. If he carries the team to the championship it's gonna happen for sure. If we win and we don't sign him I wouldn't be surprised lmao.

New Orleans Pelicans Offseason

The way Seth is playing he needs to be in the roster. I know it's just summer ball but he's proving himself.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 10m10 minutes ago

Free agent guard Seth Curry has agreed to a two-year deal with the Sacramento Kings, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

wow

New Orleans Pelicans Offseason

Why did we let him go? He signed a 2 year 2 mil deal. That's peanuts.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Lol that ****ing sucks

Curious if Pelicans make a trade for Monroe this summer or even draft night with Bucks? Monroe for Holiday? Or Monroe for bad contract of Asik and top 3 protection on 2016 first round pick?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789