Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The game was rigged for the Nets right?

The EXACT same thing that happened during the Thunder Clippers game just happened during the Nets Heat game. Paul Pierce touched the ball last as it flew out of bounds, but since he was fouled with nothing called, the refs realized their mistake and gave the ball to the Nets. Once again, the exact same situation as last nights Thunder game.

ITT we will discuss how rigged this game was, I feel so bad for the Heat bc this was rigged for the Nets wow, wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Inside Hoops member, 2009
    If your team picks him in the top 10, the GM should be fired. Every year there are comparable talents to Steph who go undrafted. He is not worth a first round pick, let alone a lottery pick.

tittays

heat won who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    tittays
    Boobies

Quote Originally Posted by ThaDubs View Post
    The EXACT same thing that happened during the Thunder Clippers game just happened during the Nets Heat game. Paul Pierce touched the ball last as it flew out of bounds, but since he was fouled with nothing called, the refs realized their mistake and gave the ball to the Nets. Once again, the exact same situation as last nights Thunder game.

ITT we will discuss how rigged this game was, I feel so bad for the Heat bc this was rigged for the Nets wow, wow.
    I missed the part where Brooklyn was getting the calls throughout the game with Heat's stars in foul trouble, they called a very questionable foul on a 3 right afte at the end of the game (which rarely happens), and they missed a foul call at the end of the game.

I don't even think it was a conspiracy or anything like that, I don't believe it is rigged. Even I can tell the difference in what happened though.

There needs to be a single thread for all of this.

Lol, somebody really hates the Clippers
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

below

Free As Seagull.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaDubs:28495017

Yeah you're right. EXACT same situation man. Good call.
    TWINSIES!!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaDubs View Post

Unquestionably. It was quite obvious that the NBA wanted the Nets to win this game, but the refs messed up.

Expect some unreported fines against the refs that allowed the Heat to win this game,
    Short Cut, Draw Blood

The rulebook states that if the hand is slapped causing the ball to go out of bounds, the ball remains in the hands of the team who had their hand slapped. Refs got it right yesterday, got it right again tonight. Its a shame they gave LeBron the whistle when they didnt give the same exact one to Joe on the other end, however

Quote Originally Posted by MyDRoseLikeDeng View Post
    The rulebook states that if the hand is slapped causing the ball to go out of bounds, the ball remains in the hands of the team who had their hand slapped. Refs got it right yesterday, got it right again tonight. Its a shame they gave LeBron the whistle when they didnt give the same exact one to Joe on the other end, however
    PLEASE, give us the NBA rule # that says that. And why slapping the wrist of the ballholder is not a foul. That would cut down on trips to the FT line.
    Short Cut, Draw Blood

SRD - Sports Rigged Daily

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast