Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 175 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    my Eagles fan brother says a Philly presser implied the Vikings tried to trade into the 22 slot but the Browns offered more......if we would have taken Teddy there, we came out fine...but would we have taken Manziel?

Meanwhile Teddy said he thought he'd end up a Viking one way or another, so maybe that was our plan all along
    Very interesting. By all accounts, Bridgewater was the guy all along, makes it really interesting the Vikes were willing to move all the way up to 22 to get him.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    my Eagles fan brother says a Philly presser implied the Vikings tried to trade into the 22 slot but the Browns offered more......if we would have taken Teddy there, we came out fine...but would we have taken Manziel?
    Albert Breer reported that Manziel was the #1 QB on the Vikings' board over Bridgewater, albeit by a very small margin, so it's entirely possible that they would have taken him. Obviously I'm extremely happy they didn't.

Your HIGH if you don't like teddy an buy into all the crap that made him slide point blank period you think teddy would be a vike if norv didn't love this kid lol you gotta be a special kind of stupid please let the coaches do the evaluation I'm in love with our last three drafts check it out Matt kalil OT Corderell Patterson WR Teddy Bridgewater QB then we already have AP AD then Harrison Smith S Xavier Rhodes CB Anthony Barr OLB Sherriff Floyd DT....that's three first round picks putting a staple at each area of the team now that's building a franchise thru the draft how can we complain

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64:28458051
    If you look at it Bridgewater is a lot like Dalton. Not an overly strong arm, highly intelligent, 4 year starter. Both have average if not below deep ball. I'd like to see him sit this year and get bigger.

Wasn't their question about Rogers arm strength coming into the draft. He's got a strong arm now.
    For the last month or two, I've been thinking Bridgewater has a chance to end up between Kyle Orton and Aaron Rodgers, which I think most of us would take anyday.
    Time for some hootenanny.

He's the next Mark Brunell... Who we forget was a three time pro-bowler. Skol
    "Life is good. Football is better."

- Steve Sabol

Teddy Bridgewater - QB - Vikings

The Vikings diagnosed No. 32 pick Teddy Bridgewater with an abnormal heartbeat in his pre-draft physical, but don't believe it will be an issue.
    Bridgewater says the Vikings were the only team to diagnose the ailment. The fact that they still drafted him is an obvious sign it's not a serious concern. Vikings GM Rick Spielman also admitted the potential to get a fifth-year team option on Bridgewater was one reason they traded back into the first round to get him as opposed to trying to land him on Day 2. Bridgewater will compete with Matt Cassel for the starting job in training camp.
    rotoworld
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California

It's hard for me to believe we got Bridgewater at 32 when this draft process started I was hoping we would trade up with the Rams to get him lol It's funny how things can change.
    2018 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Mike Hughes CB UCF
    Round 2: Brian O'Neill OT Pittsburgh
    Round 4: Jalyn Holmes DE Ohio State
    Round 5: Tyler Conklin TE Central Michigan
    Round 5: Daniel Carlson K Auburn
    Round 6: Colby Gossett G Appalachian State
    Round 6: Ade Aruna DE Tulane
    Round 7: Devante Downs LB California

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    It's hard for me to believe we got Bridgewater at 32 when this draft process started I was hoping we would trade up with the Rams to get him lol It's funny how things can change.
    Haha. It is funny. I remember when bridge was the #1 too.

The Official Teddy Bridgewater Thread

I look down at my phone and see my buddy who's a hawks fan texted me saying "you just traded into the 32nd spot" I didn't know who was on or off the board because I stopped following after we picked at 9 just because I was at work. Then he calls me and I was like "we picked Bridgewater didn't we!"
    I didn't want any of the QB's in the top 15. Delighted that we got him at 32!! Rick is a beast. Part of me wants to see Bridgewater start from day 1. Maybe he could have a Russell Wilson type rookie year?

I'm so thrilled with this pick. I'm literally

This is the guy I have really wanted since mid last season. I had never thought we could get the best QB coming out of college who was projected to be a top two pick up until his proday at pick 32. This draft is really taking shape. We have addressed our two biggest needs already. Time to get a guard and some more secondary help.
    https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Yes sir!!!!!!

Bridgewater is gonna have a chip on his shoulder

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

Quote Originally Posted by KB71 View Post
    Your HIGH if you don't like teddy an buy into all the crap that made him slide point blank period you think teddy would be a vike if norv didn't love this kid lol you gotta be a special kind of stupid please let the coaches do the evaluation I'm in love with our last three drafts check it out Matt kalil OT Corderell Patterson WR Teddy Bridgewater QB then we already have AP AD then Harrison Smith S Xavier Rhodes CB Anthony Barr OLB Sherriff Floyd DT....that's three first round picks putting a staple at each area of the team now that's building a franchise thru the draft how can we complain
    Everyone on here has a right to their opinion, whether you like it or not. Kinda hypocritical anyway, especially since your calling people stupid then can't even use punctuation.
    -You're picturing me as Adrian Peterson again, aren't you?? Don't be silly, Adrian Peterson.

I have 0 issue with the 2 players we got...I do think we could have come out a little better in trade compensation....plus I don't want to hear later that the Browns played us and we'd planned on taking Gilbert

Was getting a 5th (albeit high 5th) good enough to drop a spot? ...we got 3 picks to drop a spot with them in 2012
    Was giving up our high 2nd and high 4th too much to move up 8 spots for Teddy?

Now the question is whether we end up picking in the 2nd somehow tonight...or stay with the 2 3s
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by sitewolf View Post
    i have 0 issue with the 2 players we got...i do think we could have come out a little better in trade compensation....plus i don't want to hear later that the browns played us and we'd planned on taking gilbert

was getting a 5th (albeit high 5th) good enough to drop a spot? ...we got 3 picks to drop a spot with them in 2012
    was giving up our high 2nd and high 4th too much to move up 8 spots for teddy?

Now the question is whether we end up picking in the 2nd somehow tonight...or stay with the 2 3s
    this!
    -You're picturing me as Adrian Peterson again, aren't you?? Don't be silly, Adrian Peterson.

Hopefully he can sit a year and work on arm strength. we will see what happens.

Page 3 of 175 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast