Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).

Sterling Still Doesn't Get It: "I wish I had just paid her off."

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-...t-paid-her-off

Though the article does say he 'expresses remorse', it is interesting that Sterling's wish is that he had 'just paid her off' and NOT 'I wish I had never said those things'. He seems to think that what he had said was fine, but the issue was more that he wasn't smart enough to pay her off.

If I was of two minds before, I am no longer. This guy should NOT be an owner.

Even in hindsight he feels like he should have done a better job of covering his tracks, and NOT adjusting his behaviour.
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.

At least he's sticking to his guns.

Atta boy Donnie

He's an 80 year old grown up through the wrong norms, he thinks black people are inferior and slaves to him which is why he says stupidity like " I feed them, put clothes on their backs" ****ing ignorance, wake up and remember the society tht you presently live in. That old fart is clueless if he thought she ever liked him.

[/Center]

Read what Kareem had to say. It's pretty evident that Sterling isn't there mentally and though he did say those things, the mistress fricking shoved it down his throat.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    its a free country and he has the right to beleive whatever he wants, if thats that Washingmachines are his lover or Blacks are inferior. he is just saying that this is all because of this stupid ****ing recording, which is rediculous, he has evidence against him but this single recording causes this much damage, this is a joke and a representation of what america has come to.

the guy showed he was more racist than his words through the early 2000s when his building would not rent to certain races, but nobody gives a **** about this, just the words out of his mouth. ****ing BS america. how can his words be that influential on your life that you give a **** about this. this is another thing wrong with america, people dont give a **** about whats going on in Venesuela, but Donald sterling, a nobody, being racist, bothers you.

All he was saying is, that this is soo absurd and cause him so much pain because his ex lover was an idiot, she even said she wished she had not done it.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

All I know is the gold digging whore single handily save the clippers franchise and she's a regular chick you find in the club. Side chicks are winning unfortunately

Sterling Still Doesn't Get It: "I wish I had just paid her off."

He is trying to make it seem like it was a blackmail thing.. Listen this guy is a scumbag but he isn't dumb.. He knows his way around a court room

He gets it. He totally gets it. He got blackmailed, told her to **** off, and then she released the tapes. She played him and now he wishes he would have paid because he didn't figure this would he THAT big of a deal.

It's one thing when you screw over poor minorities out of housing. It's another when you tell your whore you don't want her bringing rich black guys to games. Poor people don't buy NBA tickets and it's pretty disgusting that words caused all this and not his actions.

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    Just want to say, all of you guys referring to her as a 'whore' need to grow the fawk up. You are talking like a bunch of misogynist @$$holes, which is frankly equally as bad as Sterling racism.

And anybody who doesn't understand why using the word 'whore' in this instance is wrong, there is no sense into responding to me and asking me to explain or defending your use of the word. You simply will not understand or you will willfully be ignorant to why it is wrong.
    Last edited by JasonJohnHorn; 05-03-2014 at 01:57 PM.
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.

She gave sex for money. She's a whore. Learn something.

And you know she gave sex for money how?

definition of a whore

whore [hawr, hohr or, often, hoor] Show IPA
    noun
    a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/whore

The assumption that it has to be for money only proves peoples ignorance...

Based on the public reports of her activities and the discussions on the tapes... it's pretty self evident that she fits the definition of a whore

She said she loved him like a father figure. So that's kind of disturbing.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast