Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Could someone please post Sterling's "racist comments"

I have yet to see or hear anything

google

The tape begins in the middle of an argument between Sterling and his girlfriend, V. Stiviano. Sterling appears to be upset that Stiviano, who is black and Mexican, has been posting photos to Instagram of herself with black people -- in particular, with Magic Johnson.

"It bothers me a lot that you want to broadcast that you’re associating with black people," he is heard saying. "Do you have to?"

“In your … Instagrams, you don’t have to have yourself with black people… Don’t put him on an Instagram for the world to have to see so they have to call me. And don’t bring him to my games.”
    V: I don't understand, I don't see your views. I wasn't raised the way you were raised.

DS: Well then, if you don't feel—don't come to my games. Don't bring black people, and don't come.

V: Do you know that you have a whole team that's black, that plays for you?

DS: You just, do I know? I support them and give them food, and clothes, and cars, and houses. Who gives it to them? Does someone else give it to them? Do I know that I have—Who makes the game? Do I make the game, or do they make the game? Is there 30 owners, that created the league?
    V: Honey, if it makes you happy, I will remove all of the black people from my Instagram.

DS: You said that before, you said, "I understand."

V: I DID remove the people that were independently on my Instagram that are black.

DS: Then why did you start saying that you didn't? You just said that you didn't remove them. You didn't remove every—

V: I didn't remove Matt Kemp and Magic Johnson, but I thought—

DS: Why?

V: I thought Matt Kemp is mixed, and he was OK, just like me.

DS: OK.

V: He's lighter and whiter than me.

DS: OK.

V: I met his mother.

DS: You think I'm a racist, and wouldn't—

V: I don't think you're a racist.

DS: Yes you do. Yes you do.

V: I think you, you—

DS: Evil heart.

DS: It's the world! You go to Israel, the blacks are just treated like dogs.

V: So do you have to treat them like that too?

DS: The white Jews, there's white Jews and black Jews, do you understand?

V: And are the black Jews less than the white Jews?

DS: A hundred percent, fifty, a hundred percent.

V: And is that right?

DS: It isn't a question—we don't evaluate what's right and wrong, we live in a society. We live in a culture. We have to live within that culture.

V: But shouldn't we take a stand for what's wrong? And be the change and the difference?

DS: I don't want to change the culture, because I can't. It's too big and too [unknown].

V: But you can change yourself.

DS: I don't want to change. If my girl can't do what I want, I don't want the girl. I'll find a girl that will do what I want! Believe me. I thought you were that girl—because I tried to do what you want. But you're not that girl.

Google for more...

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    google
    I saw an argument between boyfriend & girlfriend but nothing specifically criticizing one race of people.

Worth noting, it still hasn't actually been proving it was him on the tape and he denies it all.

Full disclaimer^

Quote Originally Posted by Goose17 View Post
    Google for more...
    Where's the racist part?

Steph Currys Mom is hot!.....I wonder is she light enough to come to a Clipper game? She might be able to pass...

Quote Originally Posted by Goose17 View Post
    Worth noting, it still hasn't actually been proving it was him on the tape and he denies it all.

Full disclaimer^
    Well, this isn't helping his case.

His ex-wife issued the following statement....

Shelly Sterling says "Our family is devastated by the racist comments made by my estranged husband. My children and I do not share these despicable views or prejudices."

Shelly goes on ... "We will not let one man's small-mindedness poison the spirit of the fans and accomplishments of the team in the city we love."

And Shelly says, "We are doing everything in our power to stand by and support our Clippers team."
    http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/27/shelly...ment-clippers/

Yah, not looking good...
    J.R. Smith: "They were pretty much scoring at will. Especially my guy. I don't know what the hell I was doing on defense."

Raymond Felton : "The play was give the ball to Melo."

The part where he says he doesn't want black people like Magic Johnson to associate with his girl friend.

or the part where he says that a black person is 50% that fo a white person.

Its not Rocket Science.

Quote Originally Posted by Touchdownboy View Post
    Where's the racist part?
    Oh I see, you're trolling. Never mind. Goodbye.

The question was answered.

It's supposedly a 9minute audio so I'm sure there's more that could be dug up from it too.