Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    718

    NBA Finals Predictions Part 2

    With the way the playoffs have gone their is not clear cut favorite right now with the way the Bulls-Wizards,Pacers-Hawks,Thunder-Grizzles and Spurs-Mavs have gone I can`t even get a clear cut on who`s gonna come out of the West or is even the Heat the favs.So as the playoffs stand now who`s in the Finals in June?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,552
    People overreact too much to 1 game sample sizes.

    Indiana will advance to next round
    OKC will advance
    Spurs will advance...etc

    The only real upset I see is the Blazers beating rockets but I'm not sure that's an upset.
    Same with Wizards. I think they are better than the Bulls.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by poleandreel View Post
    People overreact too much to 1 game sample sizes.

    Indiana will advance to next round
    OKC will advance
    Spurs will advance...etc

    The only real upset I see is the Blazers beating rockets but I'm not sure that's an upset.
    Same with Wizards. I think they are better than the Bulls.
    So who you got in the Finals?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    9,830
    Dallas vs Washington jk.

    The west is a crap shoot right now. It could be just about anyone. But I'll take spurs miami? With about 25% confidence in the spurs to rep the west. I do see whoever comes out of the west beating Miami though.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
    Dallas vs Washington jk.

    The west is a crap shoot right now. It could be just about anyone. But I'll take spurs miami? With about 25% confidence in the spurs to rep the west. I do see whoever comes out of the west beating Miami though.

    Even one dimensional OKC?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    9,830
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketLoc80 View Post
    Even one dimensional OKC?
    I dunno if they're one dimensional. With durant and westbrooks versatility they can do multiple things. It's the coaching that's going to prevail. And that's what I go with pop n the spurs.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
    I dunno if they're one dimensional. With durant and westbrooks versatility they can do multiple things. It's the coaching that's going to prevail. And that's what I go with pop n the spurs.
    Even If The Thunder Swept them 4 to 0

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    9,830
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketLoc80 View Post
    Even If The Thunder Swept them 4 to 0
    ?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
    ?
    I mean The Thunder swept them 4 to 0 in the Regular season

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    9,830
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketLoc80 View Post
    I mean The Thunder swept them 4 to 0 in the Regular season
    Yeah it would be a good match up and I would root for Okc in that series. But spurs have a history of performing in the playoffs. Maybe they're too old this yr, who knows but I don't like to best against them.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    73,117
    Sticking with Heat v Thunder
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Sticking with Heat v Thunder
    I don`t know man the Thunder look shaky and one dimensional right now. Iso ball isn`t gonna win a championship with a team really on KD and Westbrook to bail them out. Even if they do win this series I don`t see them coming out of the West now.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,013
    Clippers vs heat. It's opening up well for the clips in the west
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    26,244
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Sticking with Heat v Thunder
    Same.


    "I AM THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME"

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFuffcVDKKg
    lol


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    73,117
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketLoc80 View Post
    I don`t know man the Thunder look shaky and one dimensional right now. Iso ball isn`t gonna win a championship with a team really on KD and Westbrook to bail them out. Even if they do win this series I don`t see them coming out of the West now.
    I think they'll figure it out.

    If not them, I hope it's your Rockets. Clippers I could tolerate. Not a fan of the other WC teams.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •