Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    lol. I was thinking to myself, hey this looks like one of those topics I used to make. lo and behold, it's my old post. good find. I haven't played ball in years (outside a short xmas game) . pretty sure I have a knee injury ive ignored for awhile too.

i still think I'll dunk one day. I also still have goat vision

I also have retired since this thread was made. The achilles is just too weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I'm a 6'3 rim rocking power forward https://www.instagram.com/p/BXOn8NEAYz-/
    Toss @murphyslamz a follow
    Last edited by murphturph; 01-15-2020 at 03:52 PM.

I'm a pass first type of player but as far as 5 positions I usually play at the 2 (SG) or the 3 (SF) at an under size of 5'11 and a half well 6 ft basically but I like to get my teammates involved

Just ended up playing in the league here at GTMO. Our team was not very good, I'd say we had 4 genuinely good players but unfortunately we lost one just as we gained the other so we only ever played with 3. We went 4-11. I was our leading scorer, generally our only reliable 3 point shooter.

Also, had a legitimate buzzer beater 3pt game winner our second game from about 2 feet behind the 3pt line. The play before that the other team had an and 1 from the corner 3 to go up 2. That shot was really good and very clutch, but unfortunately for them, they left some time on the clock.

It was fun, but I am no longer able to carry a team offensively anymore. I definitely need to revert to the 2nd or 3rd option at this point lol

I still get out and play once a week at the age of 30. Was a shooter and nothing else in high school but then started to add to my game as I got older. Now I'd say I'm more of a pass first player. I really like getting the ball in the post and have become a really good passer out of it. I have about 3 moves that I go to when I want to score in there. I'm only 5'11" but I weigh 185 lbs so I can throw my weight around.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345