Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Antoine Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Slug3:28284208
    He had the ability to hit 3 or 4 straight 3s and then come back and air ball the next 2. It was amazing.
    He air balled layups once in awhile

He thought he was Michael Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    you just liked the shimmy
    I mean really, that's all there is to it ManRam. We don't wanna hear your life story bro, just tell us the truth!
    Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    Hell no, he (Durant) is too humble of a player and I only like humble players.
    Quote Originally Posted by b@llhog24 View Post
    He lost with HCA, while having 5 time champion Derek Fisher coming off the bench!
    PWND!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I have never seen a player so content on pulling up for a 27 footer on a 3-1 break...

chucker supreme.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Antoine Walker

Serious chucker lol

'Toine was the based god of chucking.

Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    Ever notice a lot of players from Kentucky (Walker went there) are pretty darn dumb? I mean Rose did pay someone to do his ACT just to get the pre requisites to get in a university.. I'm almost positive that school is one crooked organization.
    Are you talking about Derrick Rose? Because he went to Memphis, not UK.

Plus what you're saying is kinda iffy because Mashburn was a Wildcat and he's arguably one of the most successful businessmen slash former NBA players around. Case in point, don't generalize.

I assumed the label "chucker" was created by Antoine Walker. Career 18 PPG scorer on a TS% of 48%.
    Hey look everyone, it's "Vintage" Aaron Brooks.

Quote Originally Posted by MonroeFAN View Post
    I assumed the label "chucker" was created by Antoine Walker. Career 18 PPG scorer on a TS% of 48%.
    One of 21 players ever to average over 17 points a game on a sub 50 TS% for his career. Some solid names on that list tho, like Schayes, Hondo, Hayes, Mikan, Elgin, Cousy, Cowens, Sharman, Heinsohn, and Pistol Pete.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    One of 21 players ever to average over 17 points a game on a sub 50 TS% for his career. Some solid names on that list tho, like Schayes, Hondo, Hayes, Mikan, Elgin, Cousy, Cowens, Sharman, Heinsohn, and Pistol Pete.
    All these guys are legends too. Is it fair to say if these guys played in the current generation they would not even close to as much burn as they did back then? I mean Pete Maravich put up 24ppg on 21fga over his career. I dont think coaches would be as forgiving now

Or how bout Dolph Schayes? A PF/C with a career FG% of 38%!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    Jimmer still being BLACK BALLED by the illuminati/homeboys...
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    If Jimmer were to be given free reign offensively, the team would basically quit on the organization out of jealousy and envy. The white man is the minority in this game and the black players will be damned if the white man shows him up at his own game. Similar situation happening with Kevin Love, the team has to surround him with foreigners and whites because black players won't succumb to the greatness that is Kevin Love.

Quote Originally Posted by NoahH View Post
    All these guys are legends too. Is it fair to say if these guys played in the current generation they would not even close to as much burn as they did back then? I mean Pete Maravich put up 24ppg on 21fga over his career. I dont think coaches would be as forgiving now

Yeah. People can mock the league for whatever reasons they want, but the fact of the matter is that a much smarter brand of basketball is being played now than ever before. Coaches wouldn't be forgiving now, nor should they.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Antoine Walker

I love me some Antoine walker. Dude would pull up from 30 on any fast break. I loved watching him play he was so much fun to watch and that shimmy!

Granted I wouldn't want him on my team but I loved watching him play. He's the definition of the word chucker

First Sim League Title!

The best chucker you'll ever know. What would be more horrifying is if they thought of the 4 point line during his career. Half court shots all day-erryday.

But on the bright side, he also did other things on the court, which made a lot of people look away (He averaged 8+ rebounds and 5+ assists in a few seasons, which isn't too shabby).

In this league now though, he probably wouldn't ever see the ball. He's the guy we would look at and say, "If he wasn't around, we would be coming down hard on Rudy Gay".
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

He was a good shooter, and pretty clutch at times, but he was indeed a chucker.

Quote Originally Posted by NoahH View Post

Some would be more efficient in this era, Pete would have seen a dramatic increase in his eFG%, considering he was stupidly taking long range shots anyways. Its best to measure efficiency vs their era while keeping an eye on team circumstance.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    need to take into account era in which they played

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast