Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Antoine Walker

Antoine Walker

Chucker or not a chucker?

Looking back on his stats he shot at a poor clip throughout his entire career.

Was he even a good 3PT shooter or did he just shoot 3s against everyone's best wishes like Josh Smith?
    Quote Originally Posted by freejimmer View Post
    Jimmer still being BLACK BALLED by the illuminati/homeboys...
    If Jimmer were to be given free reign offensively, the team would basically quit on the organization out of jealousy and envy. The white man is the minority in this game and the black players will be damned if the white man shows him up at his own game. Similar situation happening with Kevin Love, the team has to surround him with foreigners and whites because black players won't succumb to the greatness that is Kevin Love.

Chucker

"antonie,why do you shoot so many 3's?" "because there are no 4's" lol

....that should tell you all you need to know

He had his moments, but he was def a chucker. Should of been down on the block, more often because that is where he was actually good.

He had the ability to hit 3 or 4 straight 3s and then come back and air ball the next 2. It was amazing.

I have never seen a player so content on pulling up for a 27 footer on a 3-1 break...

chucker supreme.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by NoahH View Post
    Chucker or not a chucker?

Looking back on his stats he shot at a poor clip throughout his entire career.

Was he even a good 3PT shooter or did he just shoot 3s against everyone's best wishes like Josh Smith?
    He wouldn't even have a career nowadays much less an all-star appearance.

the chuck gawd!

and i loved him for it. the c's have been a DISTANT 2nd favorite team of mine for most my life. i made my dad by me a 'toine jersey when i was in 5th grade. i loved him...but that was when i was too young to really grasp his awfulness. i did enjoy those awful C's teams a lot...he and pierce (one of my 5 favorites ever) were fun.

i think we've reached a level of understanding these days that no longer are guys averaging 20 points a game on 20 shots a game making AS games, like he did (thrice). he's a vestige.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Dude was good in NBA street game.

But yeah he was the chucker of all chuckers.

Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    the chuck gawd!

and i loved him for it. the c's have been a DISTANT 2nd favorite team of mine for most my life. i made my dad by me a 'toine jersey when i was in 5th grade. i loved him...but that was when i was too young to really grasp his awfulness. i did enjoy those awful C's teams a lot...he and pierce (one of my 5 favorites ever) were fun.

i think we've reached a level of understanding these days that no longer are guys averaging 20 points a game on 20 shots a game making AS games, like he did (thrice). he's a vestige.
    you just liked the shimmy

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

JR Smith before JR Smith

Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    the chuck gawd!

Haha exactly my scenario. I loved Antoine Walker and had a jersey but at the tender age of 10 I didn't understand what it meant to shoot 41% from the field and be viewed as a chucker. I just saw ALL STAR! 22 POINTS PER GAME! WOW HE MUST BE GOOD
    Jimmer still being BLACK BALLED by the illuminati/homeboys...
    If Jimmer were to be given free reign offensively, the team would basically quit on the organization out of jealousy and envy. The white man is the minority in this game and the black players will be damned if the white man shows him up at his own game. Similar situation happening with Kevin Love, the team has to surround him with foreigners and whites because black players won't succumb to the greatness that is Kevin Love.

Sadly..he was pretty talented. If only guys like him, Marbury, Francis, JR Smith, yes I'll even say it about the legend - Allen Iverson, were just a tad bit smarter.

Ever notice a lot of players from Kentucky (Walker went there) are pretty darn dumb? I mean Rose did pay someone to do his ACT just to get the pre requisites to get in a university.. I'm almost positive that school is one crooked organization. I bet they pay their players to get them there, only care about getting their players to NBA so greedy parents with stud kids send them there, don't require any GPA minimum for athletes, etc etc.
    But that's another story.

It was actually his best method of scoring, there once was a time early in Antoine's career that he actually led the league in shots in the paint, at the very least top-3, but he sucked so badly at making them that shooting 3's actually made him more efficient.

Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    Sadly..he was pretty talented. If only guys like him, Marbury, Francis, JR Smith, yes I'll even say it about the legend - Allen Iverson, were just a tad bit smarter.

Ever notice a lot of players from Kentucky (Walker went there) are pretty darn dumb? I mean Rose did pay someone to do his ACT just to get the pre requisites to get in a university.. I'm almost positive that school is one crooked organization. I bet they pay their players to get them there, only care about getting their players to NBA so greedy parents with stud kids send them there, don't require any GPA minimum for athletes, etc etc.
    But that's another story.
    The SEC doesn't exactly spit out brain surgeons for athletes......

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast