Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 68 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    My List of high upside athletes that i wish would land on our team even though some are just dreams.Not all 1st rounders but they all had amazing combines and can play.I would not doubt it if Emery and Tresty have taken notice of these guys.pretty much my fav prospects hope we land at least a couple.
    1. JUSTIN GILBERT, CB 6-0 / 202 LBS 4.37 Sec 40 20 Reps 225
    2.AARON DONALD, DT 6-1 / 285 LBS 4.68 Sec 40 35 Reps 225
    3.DRI ARCHER, WR 5-8 / 173 LBS 4.26 Sec 40
    4.BRANDIN COOKS, WR 5-10 / 189 LBS 4.33 Sec 40
    5.RYAN SHAZIER, OLB
    6.JERICK MCKINNON, RB
    7.ERIC EBRON, TE
    8.DONTE MONCRIEF, WR
    9.DEONE BUCANNON, SS
    10.RA'SHEDE HAGEMAN, DT

Quote Originally Posted by marshallcutler7 View Post
    My List of high upside athletes that i wish would land on our team even though some are just dreams.Not all 1st rounders but they all had amazing combines and can play.I would not doubt it if Emery and Tresty have taken notice of these guys.pretty much my fav prospects hope we land at least a couple.
    1. JUSTIN GILBERT, CB 6-0 / 202 LBS 4.37 Sec 40 20 Reps 225
    2.AARON DONALD, DT 6-1 / 285 LBS 4.68 Sec 40 35 Reps 225
    3.DRI ARCHER, WR 5-8 / 173 LBS 4.26 Sec 40
    4.BRANDIN COOKS, WR 5-10 / 189 LBS 4.33 Sec 40
    5.RYAN SHAZIER, OLB
    6.JERICK MCKINNON, RB
    7.ERIC EBRON, TE
    8.DONTE MONCRIEF, WR
    9.DEONE BUCANNON, SS
    10.RA'SHEDE HAGEMAN, DT
    Great list man. The only ones that I don't think are possibilities would be Cooks and Ebron.

Trubiscuits and Biscuit Boyz CEO and Owner

Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Rndy View Post
    I would love to get Pryor I believe with our weapons, system, and Tresty he can be a great qb. Would give us a speed QB which I've wanted since Tresty got here.
    Yeah and he's still only 24. Add the fact he didn't play his senior year and not much his first 2 years in the NFL. He still has a lot of potential IMO and I think Tresty could really help him learn the game while also improving his mechanics. It was a bad position he was put in last year with that terrible O-line and WR core but he still performed decently in a few games. I mean his best WR was Rod Streater.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    Great list man. The only ones that I don't think are possibilities would be Cooks and Ebron.
    Thanks , and yeah very unlikely we get those two but man how great of a complement would Cooks be to Alshon and Marshall with that speed , or the possibility of Having Ebron and Bennet . it would be game over for defenses trying to stop the best receiver duo in the NFL AND the best Te duo.

GB, what do you think about Austin Seferian-Jenkins?

Yeah and he's still only 24. Add the fact he didn't play his senior year and not much his first 2 years in the NFL. He still has a lot of potential IMO and I think Tresty could really help him learn the game while also improving his mechanics. It was a bad position he was put in last year with that terrible O-line and WR core but he still performed decently in a few games. I mean his best WR was Rod Streater.
    He's definitely the type of qb you'd want on your roster to develop I'm not sure if the Bears are interested in getting him but I'd like to get a young QB on this roster with potential like he does. We have too much talent on this team between players and coaches on the offensive side of the ball. It would be such a waste of all the good things we have going to not be developing someone right now.

Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    No, he's broken. I'd be more interested in Zach Mettenberger, Tom Savage, or even Logan Thomas in day 3 as a developmental prospect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Or uncle Rico

our future

I wonder what is coming next I'd still like to add another pass rusher before the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    Or uncle Rico

I heard he could throw it over them mountains.

Last edited by GeorgiaBear; 03-22-2014 at 04:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CubbieKid17 View Post
    GB, what do you think about Austin Seferian-Jenkins?
    I'd put him as a mid 2nd rounder and the 3rd best TE. He's not as good of a receiver as Ebron and Amaro or as good of a blocker as Fiedorowicz but he has a good combination of both skills. He actually reminds me a little of Marty and Mercedes Lewis.

I swear 90% of the mocks I read online have us taking Donald I'll be so happy if we get him. I'd also be cool with Nix because I've always felt we've always needed a NT so plug up the middle but if 43 defense is here to stay you need an explosive 3 tech and this kid can be our Tommie Harris.

1st Donald
    2nd Brooks
    3rd Pierre Desir, CB
    4th Jordan Zumwalt, LB,
    5th Aaron Murray, QB
    6th Colt Lyerla, TE
    6th T.J. Jones, WR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BY2TX9clKU

Here are some highlights for the guy I put in my mock in the 4th James Gayle DE VT. I haven't seen him mentioned much on here and he seems to be a bit underrated. Ridiculous 1st step. His name might sound familiar cause his uncle Shaun Gayle was a pro bowl safety for the Bears.

And one more guy to look out for is Will Clarke DE from West Virginia. Really good length. Could be another solid pickup in the mid rounds.

If Emery can nail the first 2 picks of this draft (at least) it lets us go BPA in the future.

It'd be fun to take a guy like Ebron, but I think the Rams are in prime position with both their picks to take him and Watkins at #6 and #13.
    Broncos be like:

Page 34 of 68 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast