Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 111 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112 LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 1675
    Always a good video.

Anyone have any thoughts on Post playing career Aubrey Huff?

Fire Luke Walton

My thought is that people need to learn how to separate what someone does to entertain them from what they do outside of their profession. Sure, he seems like a blowhard but I don't want him banned from appearing at Oracle Park or anything like that. Huff was a huge part of getting the Giants to the playoffs in 2010 and I'll always appreciate that.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

I wouldn’t want to see him around Oracle anymore. To me, if you are that ignorant, then I don’t really care what you’ve done previously for my favorite team.

You dig deep enough in to pretty much anyone's personal life and you'll find a reason to dislike them. I have zero issue with Huff being around Oracle for team reunions and such (though they'd probably be smart to keep him away from any and all microphones).

Can't remember, was Huff at Bochy's retirement?

Fire Luke Walton

Yes. Surprisingly, the whole population of San Francisco didn't spontaneously combust.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You dig deep enough in to pretty much anyone's personal life and you'll find a reason to dislike them. I have zero issue with Huff being around Oracle for team reunions and such (though they'd probably be smart to keep him away from any and all microphones).
    Of course. Everyone makes mistakes in their lives and some learn from it. This guy is just a loud massive douche that spews ignorance and is proud of it. I just don't want to support or have my favorite team be affiliated with someone like that.

Yes. Surprisingly, the whole population of San Francisco didn't spontaneously combust.
    Then I would let him come back.

Fire Luke Walton

spliff, I know you use Gametime when buying Giants tickets. Have you had any issues with them at all?

Nah, I haven't. Customer service has been very helpful too (even when it's something I ****ed up on). Sold through them once too and worked pretty good.

Nah, I haven't. Customer service has been very helpful too (even when it's something I ****ed up on). Sold through them once too and worked pretty good.
    Cool. Thanks. Was thinking of potentially buying Super Bowl tickets through them as their prices are lower than other major resellers. Just wanted to make sure they're legit.

Yup

Anyone interested in joining our yearly fantasy baseball league? We might have a spot or two available depending on last year's managers availability and interest.

It is a $100 buy in, H2H, Yahoo league. Pretty competitive. Top 3 places pay out and there is talk about also paying the team with the best regular season record.

I don't know for sure if there are going to be spots available but figured I'd gauge interest now since the draft will likely be within a couple weeks or so.

I'm interested again Spliff since I gave my spot up to Rush last year and the Cubs psd forum's league is dying..let Leandres know my availability if the league needs player(s)