Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112
Results 1,666 to 1,676 of 1676
    Quote Originally Posted by 4GiantWarrior9 View Post
    I'm interested again Spliff since I gave my spot up to Rush last year and the Cubs psd forum's league is dying..let Leandres know my availability if the league needs player(s)
    I'm stepping down for this season so you can take my spot

I'm interested again Spliff since I gave my spot up to Rush last year and the Cubs psd forum's league is dying..let Leandres know my availability if the league needs player(s)
    Message delivered.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Thanks Rush / Spliff

Yup. I'll make sure to get you your answer and any necessary related info ASAP. We want to lock in draft date/time/order ASAP. So far, it's looking like the Monday or Wednesday evening prior to opening day are the top options.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Leandres must be from San Leandro.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Cool, thanks..i can do either night

...and you cool with the other details I mentioned as well ($100 buy-in, H2H weekly matchups, etc.)?

Cool, thanks..i can do either night
    Check your DM's here when you have a moment. Need your email address so we can get you the official invite.

If the rules didn't change from 2 seasons ago, I'm down..

I don't recall anything changing since then other than the potential addition of a regular season champ payout which we are still discussing.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward