Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    I absolutely agree, and I would love that. Zuttah is perfect for us, and obviously much cheaper than Mack. Sign Zuttah, and then we only have a few more holes for next year

Although, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Kubs turned Gino/Jensen into an "average" starting caliber Center for the Ravens...

But I'd still like a veteran upgrade at the position.

Gino had his chance and blew it IMO. I would be down for attempting to turn Jensen into the starter, but it better either be him or a veteran, NOT Gino

Zuttah isn't that good. I'd rather roll the dice on a Richburg or Martin in the 2nd round.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

I would love the Ravens to trade back alil, get an extra 3rd rounder and still pick up one of our main targets in the first round.

I'm also willing to see what Wagner can do at RT. They say he is a better guard, but i'd rather see KO inside.

James Jones signed the same contract as Smith would probably rather him because of age but whatever lol
    Last edited by JesusNYY_Savior; 03-18-2014 at 06:17 AM.

Ravens offered Ed Dickson a one year contract.

He did NOT take advantage of his chance to shine with Pitta out, however I don't see many other options out there at TE who would come back pretty cheap for depth. I'd say bring him in, let him and Furstenberg(?) fight it out for a job and get someone other than freakin' Bajema. Dude can't catch, and he sure as hell can't block. Being our "blocking" TE tends to be a fail for him.

Jags offered him a contract too.

If he leaves, I guess I can only really see Owen Daniels here, but he might want a good amount of money ($2-$3 million).
    Last edited by bal_ravens; 03-18-2014 at 08:59 AM.

dickson sucks. let him go
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals 21) Reds

Other free agent choices are Dustin Keller, Fred Davis(Suspended first 8 games I believe), Kellen Winslow, Dallas Clark and Tony Scheffler.

They can probably be had at the same price as Dickson. The whole free agency class looks like crap when it comes to TE's now. Can always bring Dickson back and draft Ebron if he is best available, and either cut Dickson or keep him as a #3.

Watching NFL Insiders and they just said that Harbs said they'll still probably add a receiver early in the draft and haven't ruled out signing another one. Felt like drafting one early is def the right thing to do but it's great to get confirmation. Seems like a concerted effort to push the envelope offensively.

^ Absolutely. I'm still holding out hope that Evans falls to us. Load Joe up with weapons.

I really don't want Evans. He ran three routes in college and relied almost completely on his size. Gimme Lee or Cooks at 17 if we go WR.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

Quote Originally Posted by Carey View Post
    Watching NFL Insiders and they just said that Harbs said they'll still probably add a receiver early in the draft and haven't ruled out signing another one. Felt like drafting one early is def the right thing to do but it's great to get confirmation. Seems like a concerted effort to push the envelope offensively.
    who is there really to sign left though?
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals 21) Reds

Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe pride View Post
    who is there really to sign left though?
    Nobody I can think of that makes sense...didn't sound likely because he said they aren't ruling it out...while saying "probably" in regards to drafting one

Sammy Watkins!!!!!!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast